Don't Mind the Sex of Others - Ch. 1 - Don't Mind the Sex of Others

The sexuality of each person cannot be changed. It is set since the birth, and gets matured in a early age(like, 3 or 4 years). Even if someone tries to interfeer, it will fail. The best someone can do is traumatize(or permanently destroy their health) a person for life and make them either hate themselves or those who hurted them(and that last one is understandeable). Therefore, is impossible to "turn someone" into a gay or straight person. They might get confused but never actually change their sexuality.

Now, about the first part of the story, while it was understandeable, it also wasn't ok to just kiss someone without their consent. The way it was phrased could be taken as a sexual harrasment and as a threat of assault.
I'm glad the lady changed her behavior but I didn't like how she acted for the most part.
Now, the repressed lesbian had quite the interesting story. Many repressed LGBT's have a particular reason (most of the time, its related to their family) to be a homophobe, and the fact she will mend her relationship with her father was beautiful.

The second story was way better. The bully ended up being someone just as much fan of manga and other "geeky stuff" as the one she was bullying. I'm glad they reunited at the end and it was sweet that she kept their old stories up until that moment. I wish there was more on them.

In general, I liked this one shot. Good work!

Dex-chan lover
2 story in one chapter. . Woah.. the second story take me back.. I read it before but I forgot. It was a one shot and the ending was cute XD

Dex-chan lover
Yuri is nice and all but looks at lesbian domestic abuse statistics uhhhhh...
You can also look at the number of women killed by their husband, boyfriend or exes. It's quite interesting.
I'm not trying to minimize the domestic abuse but your comment is really out of place.

Dex-chan lover
Even though the first story have some good intentions but the execution is awful and even not helping to empathize with our MC.
First, the topic of virginity is stupid. The concept of virginity is stupid. Its more about experience. So what, all homosexual who never sleep with a person of the other sex but only with people of the same sex are eternal virgin, their sexual experience don't count ? It's stupid. So miss ex-homophibic is no longer a "virgin" at the second she consent to have sex with our MC, with vaginal penetration or not.
Second, the forced kiss, or the agression. Okay she said some nasty things but assaulting her who clearly not the best way to solve that. She literally give a reason to the homophobic to hate her and be scared of her and other lesbians. In a oppressed group, if one person do something wrong, everyone in the group is condemn.
Aside this two points, it's a good story and there's one thing they show in it that is good to try to confront a homophobic person, show them how stupid their ideas or perception of homosexuality is. If they are not hating the others on purpose.

Dex-chan lover
I knew this last part has a catch.😆 The horror on sensei’s face or an embarrassment.😂

Users who are viewing this thread