Don't Overlook the Reincarnated Granny - The Second Life of a Former Villainous Empress - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
I'm defo interested where this series is headed. Although I don't think I've seen anything setup yet for that Romance tag though?

Dex-chan lover
It's hard to overlook the reincarnated granny when she's a sexy bombshell that kicks all kinds of ass.

Also that one convo was a little strange. I feel like that man lept in his own logic a bit; but I think I get what he was trying to say.

Thanks for the translation. And good luck with school. Don't fail you hear.

Dex-chan lover
Yay! She looks like gonna recruit retirement guard(s) to became drill instructor. Nice.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work.

About the conversation - I'd take it as meaning "since we patrol faster, every part of the city is unwatched in shorter periods, meaning altercations don't always have time to escalate into fights before the guards arrive and can begin defusing the situation" and "since we have more endurance, the patrols ain't very tiresome, so we have more energy left to actually pay attention to our surroundings and notice things that are beginning to go awry"
(All of which is also shown, not only told, through the example of a beginning bar brawl being stopped before the first fist flies)

Dex-chan lover
The conversation made sense. Their training forced them to exercise better judgment when using their stamina. If you run all out you’ll exhaust yourself.

So, taking that new ability as well as their growing stamina reserves into account, they are moving through town more without having to take a break which means more guards available throughout the day.

Users who are viewing this thread