Don't Provoke a Reborned Bamboo Horse

Does "Bamboo Horse" mean "Childhood Friend" in Chinese meaning?

Thanks For Your Hard Work!! Can't Wait For MOre!! <3 <3 Please Update Soon!!

Group Leader
Bamboo Horse, in this context, should mean childhood sweetheart, right?

Contributor
This plot is sort of a dumpster fire—I'm halfway through the posted chapters and I swear the time-travel mechanic almost doesn't matter anymore; the relationship progress tends to proceed in ways that seem very odd given whatever just happened; the story does stuff like side-track briefly into stuff like four college kids (i.e. the main cast) buying a bar and getting into trouble briefly with the mafia...?

It has... I don't know, that distinct feeling of having been written by a middle-schooler who hasn't quite figured out how the world works (or relationships!). Some of this may just be cultural translation error and/or my misinterpretation along those lines, mind.

...I do enjoy it so far, though XD

The only interpretation I can glean from something like this is that a bamboo horse is a toy that children often use to play, like a hobby horse for westerners, so a bamboo horse represents a friend or someone you used to play with when you were young?
And since this is shounen ai, I can only assume it specifically refers to a male friend.

Kinda pissed that he still chooses to love the person the hurted him kinda stopped after realizing on how stupid it is that on the first few chapters he tries to avoid the person the hurted him and he fell for that person again. Wasn't the purpose of him time travelling to the past to change the outcome of his future so Eh
Edit: Funny that it's a slice of life even though it's hardly show realistic event.

Like the art but plot seems really... messy. Xiao Qing my dude, is also a bit unlikable lol.

Users who are viewing this thread