Don't Think That I'll Be Cute Forever! ~If You Make A Wish From The Sacred Stone, You'll Become The World's Strongest Beautiful Girl~ - Ch. 1

Group Leader
So, why exactly couldn't you just have uploaded that version? Unless it's an edited version made by yourselves (in which case it makes sense), there's no good reason to gatekeep it. If it's the original art by the author, it should be posted.

What really irks me is that your version has more censorship than the previous one. Was that due to difference on the RAWs or are you adding unnecessary censorship?
I'm very sorry you feel that way, I'm basically a one man band and the group is literally only like 2 official people as I'm writing this. I felt a decent way to get people interested is to offer the uncesored versions on our discord so we can jumpstart our growth. maybe in the future after the community has grown a bit i will go back and upload the uncensored version. and as for the extra censorship, that was just due to trying to get the chapter uploaded faster and i didn't go back to check the other translated chapter to see how they compared concerning the art.

Group Leader
I'd love to join your discord and see if I can offer any help with the scantalation, but the discord invite is invalid; any chance we can get a new one?
I'm just an idiot and forgot that discord invites are case sensitive. i will upload a fixed credit page shortly. otherwise you can also get the invite from our groups main page. sorry for the inconvenience.

I'm just an idiot and forgot that discord invites are case sensitive. i will upload a fixed credit page shortly. otherwise you can also get the invite from our groups main page. sorry for the inconvenience.
No inconvenience at all, thank you for pointing that out!

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like it's not only their body but also their mind that is being affected by the wish. After all, the wording the friend used for the wish was "beautiful girl for me."
from the wording it sounds like they were maintaining this list before they had actually become affected by the wish

though this is probably just coping from me because i find the "female horomones changed their sexuality" cop-out to be a little rape-y in this instance

Users who are viewing this thread