Don't Think That I'll Be Cute Forever! ~If You Make A Wish From The Sacred Stone, You'll Become The World's Strongest Beautiful Girl~ - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
They're certainly a man's dream.
(Also thanks for the Translation!)

image.png

Dex-chan lover
The dad probably going to the tournament for his daughter ransom money. But it is strange that a famous berserker could not save his own daughter.

Anyway, thank you for update!

Group Leader
IMO the groups that apologize for using MTL like you do are almost never the real abominations - it's the for profit groups that don't tell you, but obviously nobody involved knows either Japanese OR English.

Sometimes MTL misses a fine point, but you're doing a great job with editing it to make sense and sound natural, so we get 98% of it. Which is way better than not at all or from one of the groups that has 'strenght' in their spell checker (seriously, why is that mistake so common?).

Anyhow, thank you!

Dex-chan lover
IMO the groups that apologize for using MTL like you do are almost never the real abominations - it's the for profit groups that don't tell you, but obviously nobody involved knows either Japanese OR English.

Sometimes MTL misses a fine point, but you're doing a great job with editing it to make sense and sound natural, so we get 98% of it. Which is way better than not at all or from one of the groups that has 'strenght' in their spell checker (seriously, why is that mistake so common?).

Anyhow, thank you!
This. Because apparently it'd never be stressed enough.

Well i just hope her mind will stay male because i like gender bender story than feminization story , i like character still retain boldness of male and courage despite in female body (because its funny to read) , i hope no romance with that guy friend...

Group Leader

Anyhow, thank you!
Thank you for this, means a lot to me and the group. when i started doing research to start the group I was admittedly nervous of using MTL since I read so many complaints about it.

Dex-chan lover
I swear, Japan's attitude with girls being super girly even, or especially with gender bender just rubs me the wrong way. Like you are a girl now you HAVE to wear a skirt no matter how impractical it would be in like say a fighting setting and without regards to what the person in general.

I remember when it didn't used to be this way in manga and anime. Girls used to be able to wear something besides skirts and dresses. Even as late as K-on! The casual clothes for the light music club outside of school had variety and stuff like pants!

Users who are viewing this thread