Don't Touch That Ballot! Higashikata Josuke! - Oneshot

Contributor
Satire, yes.

But, reality says Trump would be screaming his head off.

Dex-chan lover
@Roiisu Biden got a suspicious surge of votes in Michigan overnight; people are claiming antics. I personally think it warrants an investigation, though I doubt it'll change anything in the end.

@Roiisu basically 1 website (DecisionDeskHQ) entered in a typo when it came to vote totals in a swing state which lead to the appearance of a massive surge in votes (the sharp jump). They fixed the typo promptly but by that time conservatives were tweeting about voter fraud (including President whiner) instead of being even close to reasonable human beings and looking at other sources which weren't showing that same data and realizing that that website had made an error

Dex-chan lover
@Roiisu
Not a US citizen, but someone who has been watching the vote tallies closely:

138,000 mail in ballots suddenly arrived in Detroit after a pause in counting, just as it looked like Michigan was going red. 100% of them were for Biden, causing a vertical leap in Biden's tally, taking it just where it needed to be to keep Trump from winning. This is of course fine and normal, and definitely does not need investigating.

@encrypted12345 He didn't. That graph is from a third party website (DecisionDeskHQ) and isn't actually what the vote totals were, the website made a typo which they fixed within an hour but by that time conservatives had run with it

Edit: @gronkle Here is the correct information

Dex-chan lover
@gamerman191 Not only did Biden get a ton of votes, Trump didn't get any during that time. That's unheard of in any historical election, regardless of how close. I try to be A-political but even I think some form of investigation should be done just to make sure people weren't trying to interfere (we've had attempts in the past several times, even before Trump).

@Hitspark that's not official data. The official data doesn't show this same thing because it never happened. The graph was from a third-party website that made a typo that they fixed. People are acting like typos are something new. It's just silly. These websites are all trying to compete with the fastest to put in new data and sometimes they make a typo, in this case it was a trailing zero. What investigation? How did a third-party website that has absolutely no bearing on anything election related make a simple typo? You do see how asinine that sounds right?

Group Leader
W5JQlj37_o.jpg

oaWiUI14_o.gif

Dex-chan lover
@gamerman191
There is eyewitness testimony of around 138,000 ballots arriving in 2 vans (and a ferrari) in Detroit.
The graph is indeed from decisiondeskhq, but the supposed typo (adding a zero to their Biden tally) was in official data sent from a particular county, which was corrected 15 minutes later by both the official count and 3rd parties. That typo does not explain the sustained lead after that time, if it had been corrected. Nor does it explain away eyewitness testimony of dodgy ballots arriving after deadline and being counted 100% for Biden.

Not that any of this indicates a total breakdown of trust in the electoral system, or a reason to doubt the historic turnouts (over 200% in places), or Biden taking more votes than any candidate in history (despite not filling a car park while on what little campaigning he did). Totally normal.

Dex-chan lover
@gamerman191 It doesn't have to be official. The common sense to tell you a massive burst of votes in any direction is illogical and that something is wrong should be there. To then ignore that fact and try to update anyway is an issue. False information should always be investigated especially now when everything is at such a boil that the national guard came in case of riots, it should not be ignored just because someone says "it was a typo" or some such because people can lie. Third party site or not, if someone made even the slightest attempt at misinformation (even if only something as innocuous as to troll Trump supporters) during an election it should be dealt with promptly. I don't care who it came from.

@gronkle So at least you've dropped pretending to be A-political (I honestly don't know why you guys don't just be upfront with it)

That typo does not explain the sustained lead after that time, if it had been corrected. Nor does it explain away eyewitness testimony of dodgy ballots arriving after deadline and being counted 100% for Biden.

That's because surprisingly metro areas are large and they have lots of voters so their votes tend to take longer to count than Podunk with 150,000 people and the mail-in ballots are largely going to Democrats due to Trump's frequent bashing of mail-in voting at ratios of 3-1.

Nor does it explain away eyewitness testimony of dodgy ballots arriving after deadline and being counted 100% for Biden.

I mean if were going to make up conspiracies I get one too. Trump put DeJoy into place at the USPS to purposely sabotage it so that mail-in ballots would be lost or purposely made late to miss election day deadlines and DeJoy actually even ignored court orders to do it (. I have a lot more evidence of this one than your flimsy one.

Edit:
Third party site or not, if someone made even the slightest attempt at misinformation (even if only something as innocuous as to troll Trump supporters) during an election it should be dealt with promptly. I don't care who it came from.

BS you don't. You aren't crying about Trump calling states he's lost or have not yet been called as his own. Just be honest and stop trying to pretend you actually care. So please tell your stories to someone who will buy them

Users who are viewing this thread