Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 18 Ch. 134 - Senpai!! H-How did it go!?

Dex-chan lover
They are both gonna be 2nd, aren't they?

But they will confess to one another regardless. WATCH THIS HAPPENS

I think it would've been funnier if Hachiouji lost to Machida and had to pose nude, only to reveal that he has a donkey dick

Last edited:
this would make sense. cuz its about how you feel about the person you love, not proving yourself to them. you shouldn't have to "earn" their love. peak fiction.
Even if I agreed with what you said (not really) of course it's "peak fiction". Fiction being the same as reality isn't necessarily boring but why rag on a series when something is slightly out what you'd do or what you think. Fiction is Fiction, let it be.

That you only think ntr could make this manga interesting, say a lot about you. Nothing good, I can assure you.
Exactly like what kinda person you gotta to be to think "you know what would "fix" this nice rom com some NTR" like what? that guy is crazy lmao

Fed-Kun's army
This manga really fell off huh? At this point only NTR could make it interesting again. Seeing the self insert MC getting cucked would be so sweet:smugnako:

Edit: Looks like I might be right after all!
1686313105487.png
I never liked the NTR angle. I had a great idea for a twist though. I think in the first few chapters, when senpai was getting bullied really hard, it would be funny if he killed himself because of nagatoro, anf it broke her mentally. You dont need an ugly bastard, to mind break someone...

Double-page supporter
When everything was going well with everyone and everyone was extra happy I pretty much assumed senpai wouldn't win, you have to counter the happiness with a twist. Now he needs to find the strength to be happy for her when he failed, and the will to confess without it being for a bet or whatever but from his own will. Like owning up to it
Hope that is what he ends up doing.

Double-page supporter
I liked that the group setting was the people telling him to just confess anyways, I hope he takes that to heart and doesn't think he needs it to be linked to his skills afterall. I really hope he takes the picture to the competition to root for her.
One of the people telling him to just confess is the person that beat him lul.

Double-page supporter
it's okay, dont confess to nagatoro, you dont deserve her if you think winning the art is worth confessing to her. I don't like this arc.
You do realise the whole reason they are doing this is because they want to be the best they can be before getting together right?

It is silly and stupid but to them it matters because they want to be the best version of themselves, they want to grow as people so they don't drag each other down

Users who are viewing this thread