Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 18 Ch. 132 - So, Senpai... About that thing you said last time...

Double-page supporter
Seriously? "I want to draw you"? Who do you think you are? Jack in Titanic?

Aggregator gang
When i started this manga i would never expected it would become this wholesome, knowing that the author like the draw some really questionable things...
The power of that one Naruto/Hinata fluff doujin they made years ago forever changed them.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is so sweaty dude. Like literally, every punchline you'll see at least 1 character sweating lmao

It does look like it yeah, seems like Nanashi is going to wrap up the story on Nagatoro's judo tourney. There's no side character subplot either so the end of the series might come sooner than one would expect.
This manga has been good journey. So if it ends, hopefully it ends on a high note.

Supporter
Bigger deal than that not-quite-a-proposal: Hayase APOLOGIZED. I never thought I'd live so long.

Supporter
nagatoro is cute now, but ngl the flashbacks make me miss when she was a sadistic bully 😔 but I guess that's what happens when a fetish character has to be toned down for the masses LMAOO
Nah, it's a sign of how he changed her, too. They're both better people.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, it's a sign of how he changed her, too. They're both better people.
eh, you can be sadistic/kinky and be a good person too, as long as everyone's consenting.

not disagreeing with you that she was a lil shit before though. she still teases him to hell and back and he's subby as hell so im happy, anyway

Dex-chan lover
What I find amazing about this manga is how seamlessly their relationship has transformed. There really isn’t any one point where Nagatoro decides to start being nice to Senpai, it’s all a thousand subtle changes that add up to where they are now.

Users who are viewing this thread