Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 18 Ch. 132 - So, Senpai... About that thing you said last time...

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
GREATEST. PROPOSAL? 300% power flirting from Naoto. Still a 10/10.

Last few chapters felt like Nanashi was cucked by the Editor-san, but this is 100% Nanashi he is back at it again. THE GOAT

Dex-chan lover
Okay, putting all the fluffy stuff aside it seems Paisen's words hit the other Girl bad. Like really bad. The way she looks in the last panel showing her with her lowered shoulders she looks seriously hurt. I think she probably was like Paisen in the past and gave up something important to dedicate herself to art and hearing Paisen talk about not only refusing to give up like this and that it actually helped him go beyond his old self ... yeah.

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna predict that Machida likes him and she'll actually confess her feelings to him in private, but Nagatoro sees the confession.

Dex-chan lover
NO PLEASE I DON'T WANT ANOTHER ROM-COM WHERE THE CONFESSION HAPPENS ON THE LAST PANEL GIVE ME FLUFFFF
I mean... aren't we getting fluff for multiple arcs now? They may say they are not dating... but what else are we supposed to call it? The only thing they haven't done (much) is physical intimacy, but other than that they are more of a couple than some actual couples.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. I'm guessing you got unbanned from 4chan?

Fed-Kun's army
The reflexive "glasses push" Naoto did back when he wore his glasses, she used to make fun of him cause she figured out he does that when he gets embarrassed (still does despite wearing contacts now)

Yet it seems she picked up on that habit herself and now does it along with him

Fucking GROWTH 🥲

Self-other overlap time

Dex-chan lover
Nagatoro is aware she was too rough at the start and is embarrassed about it, and she went from Sadodere to Teasedere (the best dere of all).
She kinda was aware of it from the start. She questioned in around chapter 3 why he isn't getting angry despite her doing some really messed up stuff ... his answer pretty much defined the relationship afterwards :)

Users who are viewing this thread