Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san - Vol. 18 Ch. 132 - So, Senpai... About that thing you said last time...

Dex-chan lover
I live for flustered, blushy, wavy mouth Nagatoro. Senpai repeated the line 3 times so no excuses are possible, damn son!
Look at her proud smug face when she held her and Senpai's bento boxes
Machida looking fine in that goth loli dress

Dex-chan lover
RRXVFNW.png

the sacred bento in all its glory

Dex-chan lover
This may as well be a confession without saying the three words.
Also, the blonde girl seems to be jealous of the fact that Senpai can be skilled at drawing, and have some semblance of a romantic life.
While she feels she has to sacrifice everything else for drawing, this boy is doing both and is cracked at it.

Dex-chan lover
What are they doing haha. What’s this series ending foreshadowing I see here huh. Does this mangaka think we can end this masterpiece with a confession arc and boom, end? Hahahahahaha no, nono mr mangaka-san, we need the marriage arc, then the pregnant arc, then the raising the kids arc, then MAYBE We can end it, until then haha… I swear to god. If we end soon. You know what’ll happen teehee (it’s 2am mb for writing this gn)

Dex-chan lover
This is what happens when you let Naoto cook.

Also, isn't it so fucking refreshing when a pushover MC actually grows a backbone???

P.S. Misa Misa? More like Loser Loser amirite? I'll see myself out.

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly i don't understand the new girl. She said he was introverted-kun then now she even dress like that to get his attention?

This manga is so sweaty dude. Like literally, every punchline you'll see at least 1 character sweating lmao
Hell, every PANEL has at least one sweat bead. You could count on your fingers and toes the number of panels where someone isn't sweating nervously or awkwardly.

Dex-chan lover
wonder if machi has someone or something like that in her life

an ideal, or someone/something she's trying her best for

Double-page supporter
wonder if machi has someone or something like that in her life

an ideal, or someone/something she's trying her best for
She prolly had a boyfriend but chose to break up with him in order to focus on art school exams. He ended up getting in to art school, she didn't, he ended up getting together with another girl in art school, she's scorned and feels like she sacrificed everything for nothing and is doubling down on trying to get into art school because if she lets up it'll feel like all that sacrifice was for nothing

Users who are viewing this thread