Doomsday Girlfriend: My Backyard Leads to Doomsday - Ch. 57 - The power of Gene Modification

Group Leader
Yes, the sister is retarded and i still couldnt translate the reason why she went to him [he is a playboy type & the explaination she gives on the next chapter makes sense but its retarded in the current situation ] , also why the hell was a tape recorder going to help IF that dude is/was a yakuza guy

Well let's wait for a few chapters were those f*cks keep trying to kill the MC one way or the other.
Cause `They could do whatever they want`
😑

I sure am glad the sister who always existed has been saved and also she has big tits and isn't blood related.

Thanks for the chapter !

What "comrade" is supposed to mean in this translation ?

Group Leader
@kerrowe
The direct translation was "playing the fairy jump" , in the Chinese dictionary those fairies would do your house work , so i decided to retranslate to play house ,when kids pretend to be mother & father

Aggregator gang
I swear i understood nothing in this chapter, im not sure if my english failed me or it was your translation this time 😕

Dex-chan lover
@cadaada Translation was bit awkward, I think that when she is surprised either to see the sunset or that or that the sun is setting.. And she brought the tape recorder to blackmail him somehow...which seems kinda stupid as it look like she was about to get straight up raped, and for something reason she didn't think they were going to go so far? Idk..She seems a bit stupid to me..

should someone tell the treranslator to redo this chapter. I get along with my brother and sister but I never called them comrade. It would be nice just to retain the term of brother/sister

Group Leader
@acetate

同志 = comrade
And the second translation is partner but its a different letter and i personally wouldn't call my sis Partner

Also communist memes are funni

Users who are viewing this thread