Doppio Senso

i love small details on cover photos- woman’s reflection on window shows her holding a gun

I missed again the smut tag ;-;

Ps: Doppio senso in my language means double meaning

our ml shin is a triple agent he is police undercover who joined serims and the the retard in chapter 0 who took our fl is the person who killed her parents , our ml was sent to the organization of NOH hyung our ml is a god and fl is a retard who was used by everyone even at a point of time our used her (he knew from the moment he saw her in his office who she really was u may have seen in chapter 0 she said to police that see saw it the man in coat that she was holding was our ml it has a good ending and the motherfuckker who killed our fl will die by her hand fl and ml live normal life )

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Read the novel and gotta say the go gets a bit annoying. Hopefully she’s more enjoyable in this adaptation!

the novel was wild and now the manhwa ngl but the hwat scenes in the novel were whEEeew i hope that they don’t ruin it in the manhwa but so far i don’t mind the art it’s catching onto me

loved loved LOVED the novel, i still can’t believe they adapted it into a manhwa! i’m so so excited for this omg

Dex-chan lover
gm-43O.gif

FINALLY!!!!
After read the novel, now, I can read the manhwa adaptation

I'm waiting for super damn hot scene between Kyu Hyun and Eun Ha

AHHHHH I cannot believe there's a manhwa adaptation 😍for those of you who haven't read the novel, you are in for a RIDE (if the manhwa follows the novel closely). I'm slowly warming up to the art style but they made some of the characters much better looking than the novel alluded to but I guess that's just for the aesthetics.

Users who are viewing this thread