Doraemon - Vol. 17 Ch. 316 - The House Became a Robot

Double-page supporter
Wait, so that suspicious man is a salesman?
in the physical volume that i once have, i remembered he was translated as an attempted robbery

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the consistent release! Btw, do you have access or know where to read other Doraemon series like the movie series and the one with Doraemon friends from when he was in robot school?

Group Leader
Wait, so that suspicious man is a salesman?
in the physical volume that i once have, i remembered he was translated as an attempted robbery
Yup! He's actually a salesman but, in countries that don't really have door-to-door salesmen, probably changed to a burglar instead to make the joke lands better (this is also the case in my copy :p)
Thanks for the consistent release! Btw, do you have access or know where to read other Doraemon series like the movie series and the one with Doraemon friends from when he was in robot school?
Chinese comics aggregator websites basically have most things Doraemon-related (they're in Chinese though, of course). The one that I use, manhuagui, has some manga adaptations of the movies including the most recent ones (New Dinosaur + Sky Utopia) as well as both The Doraemons original and special. I couldn't really find Robot School Memories though (the one where Doraemon's in robot school), sorry

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread