Dorakon!

if only someone would translate this into a real language like English... :^)

This is what i want
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
ugh, this MC is more trash than a girl stealer in a NTR, at least they have a objective and a strong will
can't believe the 2 girls are Gods until more proof than necessary is given to him, they can fulfill his wish easily but he doesn't have the spine to say a simple phrase
if the author doesn't change him soon the manga is gonna get axed for readers losing their will to follow this worm
Rito from to love ru is more than enough for bad herbivores

Dex-chan lover
3rd chapter and MC is still a trash sorry fox girl i like your big boobs and damn fluffy tail but i am drop it like poop

Dex-chan lover
I actually quite enjoy the manga, a nice breather between all the super serious manga and all the isekais out there. Tho I have to admit, I dont think this manga would run very long, Id say at it will be cancelled around chapter 15 and at best 30. Hopefully Im wrong.

this shit reminds me of a hentai I read but with a shota doing it with a big booby raccoon and fox goddess just cause he wanted to roll some SS rares and shit

Fed-Kun's army
Just live every other hentai shounen nanga, it's gona drag as long as possible with out him even confessing and its gona keep adding heroines and maybe if it doesn't get axe they become a couple on the final chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread