Dorei kara no Kitai to Hyouka no sei de Sakushu dekinai no daga - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Can't work out if the goddess is actually a bitch or not 🤨
yeah idk I'm lost at thought too lol. Let's just say she's a special one ig ? :pepela:

Anyway, Ty Translator-chan for the TL as always
3x.webp

Dex-chan lover
I'm willing to believe the goddess is actually very fond of Allen, and teases him so much because she knows it will make him try even harder to be "impressive". Reasons aside, he's doing good things and making life drastically better for a few people that could spread far in her world. Maybe he'll eventually stop looking down on himself for a moment and actually be somewhere between the honestly mostly decent person he is now and the person the girls see. I'd like to hope so at least.

Dex-chan lover
The goddess trolling him will never get old for me & I believe she likes him as someone to mess with like a sadist. Whoever kidnapped Allen will probably regret it given that girls have high spec skills & won’t be merciful should Allen decide to forgive his kidnapper. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
I’ll say it again, that sister is way too detailed to not ever be joining the mc in the world he’s in now. Cause usually they would either have no face or their eyes would be covered by their hair if we’re to never actually meet them in other isekais that I’ve read. Also those are totally spider webbings in the end right which could only mean one thing……spider girls👍

Dex-chan lover
I’ll say it again, that sister is way too detailed to not ever be joining the mc in the world he’s in now. Cause usually they would either have no face or their eyes would be covered by their hair if we’re to never actually meet them in other isekais that I’ve read. Also those are totally spider webbings in the end right which could only mean one thing……spider girls👍
Agreed, definitely seems like the sister will show up at some point... poor MC gonna be ganged up on by his sis and the goddess, rip his (already abysmal) self-esteem

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, about the sister, manga have been changing some stuff around but as a spoiler manga by now if it was following the novel, there would've been a mention about what happened to her and what she is currently doing, but manga so far have been keeping the sister mentions to a minimum, and what happen to her is
after mc die, she goes and kill herself and reincarnated as a hero in that world, they don't meet until a long time after, but they actually don't know who the other is, and now author deleted big part of the novel, so lol

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, about the sister, manga have been changing some stuff around but as a spoiler manga by now if it was following the novel, there would've been a mention about what happened to her and what she is currently doing, but manga so far have been keeping the sister mentions to a minimum, and what happen to her is
after mc die, she goes and kill herself and reincarnated as a hero in that world, they don't meet until a long time after, but they actually don't know who the other is, and now author deleted big part of the novel, so lol
wait she just fucking kills herself??? fucking lol

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

At least his point from his kindness gone through the roof in their eyes, good for him...
(OωO )...

Reactions: le3
Aggregator gang
I'm willing to accept a lot of stupidity in my mindless wish fulfillment manga, but the idea that they wouldn't know about fermentation is a step too far. I mean, isn't there alcohol in this world? (I'll be honest, I don't actually remember but there's no way someone wrote an isekai without including some fantasy tavern scene) People have been fermenting food since before recorded history. Even if it takes some time and a lot of trial and error to master it, it's practically impossible not to discover it.

Users who are viewing this thread