Dorei kara no Kitai to Hyouka no sei de Sakushu dekinai no daga - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Group Leader
Whilst I think most people here appreciate a new chapter so quickly, you do realise there is already a group who are already working this series? If you're new to scanlating, there are some rough guidelines that most groups adhere to when it comes to picking up/ working on series. Flaemes has been working this series since the beginning from what I can see.
The previous tl noted that they may drop the manga so, i decided to tl for fun and share it with y'all... But if they really wanna continue this manga I'll gladly follow the rules and delete it later on :)

Fed-Kun's army
dude has max deception like hes able to just bluff his way into and out of anything
the goddess it doesnt work bc she can read thoughts

Hey, there's nothing wrong with using AI imo. It's translation and not a localization, which is a win any day of the week.

Didn't expect that panel in page 14, i thought i was reading a different manga for a moment. Thanks for the chapter, it was delicious.

Dex-chan lover
Another series where they introduce a monster girl and then give her a way to conveniently de-monster herself. Boo! Boooo!

Users who are viewing this thread