Dorei kara no Kitai to Hyouka no sei de Sakushu dekinai no daga - Ch. 9

Double-page supporter
LMAO. I thought the girls would show up after his speech and blushed from hearing all of that. But this is far more funny.

Dex-chan lover
Oh Allen attempting to be a "cool protagonist" ended up being a success since those girls are going to fall even more in love with you but he'll probably never know this. I love the Goddess trolling Allen but I'm assuming no one but Allen see her given that she kept on poking fun of him right in front of them. Thanks for the translations.

Sucks to hear about Laid Back scans @Flaemes & I don't follow them on Discord or whatever platform but did they state they are dissolving or just plain old MIA?

Dex-chan lover
When is he going to start 'exploiting' his slaves, this has been like 10 chapters by now, and he is still pretending to not realize they like him? :pout:

Group Leader
Sucks to hear about Laid Back scans @Flaemes & I don't follow them on Discord or whatever platform but did they state they are dissolving or just plain old MIA?
The group's uploader is no longer in the scene (I think), and the admin is having personal issues that could result in dissolving/ceasing operations. I don't have more info myself, tbh.

Dex-chan lover
lol i like the simplified? art style on the first page (is it a ref to another chara/series) or just meant to be a generic 'children's storybook style'

...Is Allen going to be the 'lord of sloth' b/c all the slaves basically do all the work XD

Dex-chan lover
Damn it sure is different from like reading the Webnovel to see it in action but that sure is indeed some Respectfully big booba.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, I hope this doesn't get dropped. It's refreshing for an isekai series to be like this and retain the level of comedy throughout.

As for the chapter, the guy is literally failing at every turn but winning points with the girls without even knowing it. No way these two arachne won't end up as part of his group somehow after this.

Dex-chan lover
Damn it sure is different from like reading the Webnovel to see it in action but that sure is indeed some Respectfully big booba.
i do like the art style but i wonder if the author (assuming they had a say if not final pick) considered picking from big hentai author names lol

Users who are viewing this thread