Dorei kara no Kitai to Hyouka no sei de Sakushu dekinai no daga - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
bro gonna cooking?
nah, bro about to get cooked lol

also honk bonker
i prefer Honkabadonkabadunkas

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
I love this manga so much it’s scary. I also felt a kinship with Kaguya-sama a little bit too

Absolutely, page 14 (y)

3vm68sx19ye91.jpg

And page 24 is basically the whole premise of "Love is War".

Dex-chan lover
Be hilarious if the 'goddess device' was streaming to other ppl (well, besides "us" lol)

Is he gonna reinvent some veggie curry or so

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter

Something i noticed just now, since i went to check out the raw WN and noticed that there is only 17 chapters now, last time i checked there were around 100ish so i wonder what's up with that, though WN translation is at chapter 54 (60 paid) by foxaholic

Though overall this work going fine, they have omitted a few things here and there just so the work have a focus on only mc and his group

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Kaguya sama aah like chapter, remeber fellas do not fall in love first or you lose.

God I love dumb MC does dumbshit and everything goes well mangas

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, unfortunately MC-kun is set-up to be a dumbass character who'll cling to keep "looking cool" and keep wallong and promoting misunderstanding to ever get with ANY of these girls.

I predict he'll have that "wise old sage/hermit" kind of end where he'll grow to an old age without getting into any romantic relationships with his admirers despite their overt interest in that direction due to his denseness or just being a dumbass in general... 🤷‍♂️

The translation was fairly poor on this one, was it machine translated?
For example aura was worried not because he was staring at her, but because he was staring at her eyes specifically. (I checked the raws).

I thank you for your efforts regardless.

Dex-chan lover
Someone PLEASE tell me how this all ends. I'm starting to get tired of the MC's loser cockblocking.
It'll end the same way it always does with these type of manga. My prediction:
The misunderstanding will be cleared (they can only milk that idea for so long), but it won't really change the dynamic because by the end of it, there will be so many sub-heroines (like up to maybe 7-10), no one has a clear shot.
He's Japanese, so by nature he'll be neurotic and never act on his emotions.
The guy from the NTR isekai is a more interesting character while this guy is just another example of humor thats been done to death.

Group Leader
The translation was fairly poor on this one, was it machine translated?
For example aura was worried not because he was staring at her, but because he was staring at her eyes specifically. (I checked the raws).

I thank you for your efforts regardless.
Too late to change the error now.
Do you have any other errors you found, or is your judgment based only on this one?

Dex-chan lover
I think whats rly funny to me is thay Allens like delusions on like what if he wins are actually just how they feel . Also well Aura atleast you admit yourself your a Narcissist lol
the best kind of Narcissist are those that are highly aware that they are and takes it as a previlege and a weapon to bring positive changes.

T.M. Opera O so far, to me, the best example of it :kek:

"I, an American Drug Baron, Reincarnated Into a World of Swords and Sorcery!"
Walter White and his Isekai Plight :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Ohh, so it's the different fundamental about value, common sense, n perspective, that's explain it, n good job MC for splendidly falling spiraling upward...
XD...

Too late to change the error now.
Do you have any other errors you found, or is your judgment based only on this one?
When aura says "oh my cutie", it seems like a very weird choice, I think "Oh, how adorable" or "How cute" would have made more sense.

Page 21 when she says "good work in completely failing" seems nonsensical.
My japanese is not very good but looking at the dictionary for 落とされて it can mean to "lose a match" I believe that's what the real meaning was. It would make more sense, she thought she won all matches but she lost one (later they say that about whomever falls in love first is the loser).
Also there's no "good work", the "migoto" there is about how splendidly she lost.
With help from chatgpt the translation I got is: "You've been beautifully outplayed" or "You've been skillfully defeated."

I hope you do not take this the wrong way, I'm very grateful to your efforts translating this.

Last edited:
Group Leader
When aura says "oh my cutie", it seems like a very weird choice, I think "Oh, how adorable" or "How cute" would have made more sense.

Page 21 when she says "good work in completely failing" seems nonsensical.
My japanese is not very good but looking at the dictionary for 落とされて it can mean to "lose a match" I believe that's what the real meaning was. It would make more sense, she thought she won all matches but she lost one (later they say that about whomever falls in love first is the loser).
Also there's no "good work", the "migoto" there is about how splendidly she lost.
With help from chatgpt the translation I got is: "You've been beautifully outplayed" or "You've been skillfully defeated."

I hope you do not take this the wrong way, I'm very grateful to your efforts translating this.
I see. Well, thinking about it now, you're right, those were my failings, the chapter was just too wordy, ~2,8k words.
And the word choice is due to me not being a native English speaker, as you could have surmised. No proofreader aside from a grammar checker.

Users who are viewing this thread