Dorei kara no Kitai to Hyouka no sei de Sakushu dekinai no daga - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
I came for the harem lewdness that never really materialized, and stayed for the femdom comedy...

Dex-chan lover
Too late to change the error now.
Do you have any other errors you found, or is your judgment based only on this one?
I'm pretty sure MangaDex allows you to reupload chapters with corrections. I've seen other translators do it before.

Dex-chan lover
The problem is more about the uploader, not me. Maybe later.
Oh, from the way you had been speaking, I assumed you were the uploader. My b.
Not 100% sure how it works out on chapters like this one with multiple groups credited, but if you reach out to the MD staff in the MangaDex discord they can probably get things sorted out.

Dex-chan lover
i wonder if we'll get to see other reincarnators. i can imagine some being greedy and just some being chill without needing to be op in their world

i'm surprised aura was able to burn her skin off but not the chains unless any antimagic locks only work against attacks versus self harm but oof that is a pretty sad backstory despite all the comic relief

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
honestly, consider that is a main theme of this, so i guess never or at every end of this manga? xD
imagine if it ends with "we need your genes to spread over/continue the blood line!" and end up just magically getting his seed or just using some spell to create 'children'/descendants using his blood/etc

Users who are viewing this thread