Dorei kara no Kitai to Hyouka no sei de Sakushu dekinai no daga - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Can isekai writers come up with some other interesting concepts for their protags to introduce, besides crop rotation? :pout:
NO NOT REVERSI DAMNIT! Something original please!
Not to say I'm not enjoying the comic though, this is fun so far.

ZbNAVro.png
Now that's the kind of crop rotation I can get behind!

Supporter
Anyone think I’ll be able to fill out my missing O for my isekai bingo board? The spot I’m missing is “yandere brocon sister reincarnated with the mc.”
Have you tried Kaminaki Sekai no Onee-chan Katsudou? It might fit the bill.
In a world where the concept of God does not even exist, a woman as precious as a "god" has been reborn! In search of her beloved brother, Yukito, the strongest sister goes on a rampage in another world - the myth of the onee-chan has now begun!

Poor Allen, keep up the good fight!

Supporter
Can isekai writers come up with some other interesting concepts for their protags to introduce, besides crop rotation? :pout:
NO NOT REVERSI DAMNIT! Something original please!
Not to say I'm not enjoying the comic though, this is fun so far.

Now that's the kind of crop rotation I can get behind!

Especially since crop rotation has been around since BC. :D

Dex-chan lover
Anyone think I’ll be able to fill out my missing O for my isekai bingo board? The spot I’m missing is “yandere brocon sister reincarnated with the mc.”
I don't remember name but there is manga about it

Dex-chan lover
Hm... On one hand, the manga is better because it cuts out the excessive self-depreciating monologue of our hero. On the other, freaking fertilizer and crop rotation again, I swear with every Isekai despite the civilization they should at least figured that out themselves, not wait for some sketchy Japanese teach them.

Ah well, I just wait until the girls thirsty enough to press themselves to the chicken hero.

Dex-chan lover

I don't remember name but there is manga about it
Did you mean Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiru you ni Natta ga, Mushoku dake wa Yamerarenai you desu? It's not good but that could be said about 99.999% of the genre. I still read read it though.

Aggregator gang
This shitty goddess seems to have quite the amount of free time on her hands herself. Isn't she as pathetic as he is?

Dex-chan lover
Ending world hunger, and bringing entertainment to the masses.
All while neglecting his carnal urges with his two hired hands slaves.
Truly he is a saint among saints

Dex-chan lover
At first I was confused, then I realized... Crop rotation. You cheeky bugger!

Especially since crop rotation has been around since BC.
Ehhh, sort of. The concept of some plants depleting the soil and some plants invigourating the soil existed in the Greater Mesopotamian area back in 6000 BC, but the mechanism for it wasn't known and the scientific basis behind the principle wasn't known, either. In fact, the entire reason that legumes can cause nitrogen fixation in soil is because some nitrogen-fixing bacteria have formed symbiotic relationships with them and infect their roots in non-damaging ways that cause small nodules to grow for the bacteria to thrive in; it's not an intrinsic part of legumes at all, and assuming it would apply in another world is actually assuming more than you should. On the other hand, the concept that different plants need different nutrients from the soil and in different quantities, so a balanced rotation based on local crops' needs allows for them to passively regenerate through various natural processes without needing artificial fertilizers, would indeed be very useful information; so would the knowledge of artificial fertilizers' specificity, and how it's not just manure and mulch that forms good fertilizer but specific organic and mineral elements found within.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread