Dorei kara no Kitai to Hyouka no sei de Sakushu dekinai no daga - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
This is starting to look great. It's just like Overlord but the MC is natural weeb.

Depends on how it is shown it could be at least tolerable. Hakai no Miko present the "future events" in pov of future people who hates and fear the protagonist or too distant future the facts got muddled . Their biases give unreliable narrator element to it.
See, in that case, I don't count it as the story telling you the plot points, I count that as 'foreboding' or if it's super unreliable, on the edge of even 'foreshadowing.'

Like those fictions that revolve around knowing a snippet of the future, and not being able to change it, but being able to change the after.
Think Back to the Future With Doc and the bullet-proof vest. Yes, Doc got gunned down still, but afterwards, he was still alive.

Hinting at the future ain't bad, it's when the Omnipresent narrator states/shows it as a fact that I have a problem with it. Like that one 'isekai'd as a fish' manhwau(maybe manga), looked interesting, but I instantly knew the end point, and also lets me know the story is rushing towards that point becuase it's 'where it gets good.'

If they're gonna spoil exactly what happens, at least make it up in the air, like, make it a 'might' instead of a 'will,' or better yet, make it ambiguous or from an unreliable narrator(like you said.)

Dex-chan lover
Noel casts Harden
Sylphie conjures vines to bind any extremities at will
Allen grants Infinite Vitality

If the stars align and the mood gets steamy, a threesome with them could last for days... or heck, weeks.

Double-page supporter
I have trouble believing the MC has an IQ of 85.
It couldn't be that high.

Dex-chan lover
A comedy misunderstanding is created when two people of sometimes roughly equal intellect, and sometimes not, converse and one of them, for some reason, gets the wrong idea and runs with it.

We do not have that happening here; this "Allen" fellow is too fucking stupid to actually understand anything, and his misunderstanding is not so .uch comic, as it is tragic.

It is, in fact, merely frustrating. This causes it to no longer be funny, at least for me.

TL;DR: this dude's actually too stupid to make me laugh.

Dex-chan lover
His virgin ass is a blessing. Way to go little abusive sister from the past timeline.

Users who are viewing this thread