Dorei kara no Kitai to Hyouka no sei de Sakushu dekinai no daga - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Aggregator gang
Dude they aren’t going to look black, they will turn black and fall off. Like shrivelled grapes left too long on the vine. First they swell and swell and then they explode, shrivel up and fall off. And it will be his own damned fault…
Finger guns And that's what the regeneration skill is for.

Not so that he can actually use them, so he can be stuck going through that multiple times.

Dex-chan lover
For me a serious drama based on misunderstandings is dumb and annoying but a silly gag manga based on misunderstandings is fine.
I see that, I hate it as much but I can see why some people would like it in a gag, I mean overlord has a gag like that and I can tolerate and find it quite enjoyable but I think when the whole plot is based around misunderstandings maybe thats when I disslike it, I dont know emotions are hard :shamihuh:

Last edited:
Man is trying his best and still cant bring himself to say it, not even god can help him

Dex-chan lover
This will go down the "MC unknowingly save the world, and still a virgin" route
Sadly, that's how it seems...

If there were any indications the girls had a horny side, I feel like we'd have a chance to see something happen, but... I feel like they are just going to treat him like their spiritual leader and that will exist as the incontrovertible core of all plot developments, and it's a huge jump from moral admiration to "I want to jump your bones".

Of course, the author could decide to characterize them as horny for him in the future. Or there could be some forced plot device like an aphrodisiac that suddenly makes his relationship with one of them take the next step. Or he could be honest with them, and they could decide to keep trying to save the world simply due to momentum. But there is zero indication that any of that will happen, at present.

The girls are cute and it's entertaining, so I'm still following it though.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
fellas it’s a suggestive tag not erotica suggestive is basically ecchi y’all need to think, also FEBRUARY 2024 for NEXT CHAPTER!!?? i can’t deal

Q: how did you manage to change the world for the better?
Mc: I was horny

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating!

I like this so far; the lead being a nice guy who does good things, but is also cripplingly awkward and a total doofus... He seems to be the kind of dork I can root for.

The gals are cute, and their relationship with him slowly taking shape is nice. I've seen too many where the slave sees the MC isn't evil and instantly falls for him.

And as a few have said, this being pure comedy gives it a lot of leeway compared to a series that wants to be taken deathly serious.

Dex-chan lover
I legit wanna punch the shit outta Allen, all this bullshitting, all of these mental gymnastics for literally NOTHING

Pathetic as hell

FOR ONCE IN YOUR PATHETIC ASS LIFE, BE FUCKING HONEST

I hesitated to continue reading this cause I legit can't stand his extreme retardation

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, this MC... even if there would come a time the girls would be throwing themselves at him, like completely naked and telling it TO HIS FACE that they love him, he'd still probably wuss out like a bitch. :facepalm:

He might be known as a legendary figure in the future, but even with all that fame, respect and love, he'd still die a virgin. This is pretty much self-inflicted. The dumbass may have been smiling like a sage, but inside, a clown cries tears for his own idiocy.
So he just needs a dommy mommy to take the lead lol.

Users who are viewing this thread