Dorei Shounin shika Sentakushi ga Nai desu yo? Harem? Nani Sore Oishii no? - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I've been wanting to say this for some time now, but the succubus girl in the last page of every chapter just looks plain wrong that I skip to the next page without reading anything on the page. Now I spent some seconds going all the way down the page and I was really struck by the wrongness of her body.

Please scanlator-san, can't you just change the picture? I bet nobody looks down the page enough to see your message there.

Fed-Kun's army
that was a fast death...
wonder if the new girl will become his slave :3
at the very least she needs to get her ass kicked!

Dex-chan lover
@DarkFlame
I hope to hell she doesn't end up a slave, cause that goes down a stereotypical route where the MC forgives her. Considering they are using her as the main part of the cover, and said MC has black magic to bring back souls... I wonder how he can interact with dead and living ones.

Dex-chan lover
Waiting with great anticipation the translation of the next chapter, to know what he says to her. when he does that.

Is the MC going to make that murderer as his companion/harem member?

If so I'm out.....

Isnt it a bit OP ?
Summon soul without any side effect, for a couple days, and can move as they wanted

knock knock are your brain still there author-san ?

@sujinko he is OP, look from first chapter, he got many OP title but choose slave dealer instead

People are seriously surprised that a "dark magic" user can use basic-bitch levels of necromancy? Asking the dead what happened to them has been level 1 dark magic shenanigans since level-based magic systems were a thing. It's the actual, historical origin of necromancy.

Dex-chan lover
what the fuck that cutie with the shark teeth was the only reason I was reading this shit

considering the cover I doubt the girl responsible for this is going to get properly punished, so yeah I'm out too

Aggregator gang
Well that was incredibly disappointing and I am greatly upset that I wasted my time on this. I need to realize that some manga are rated low for a good reason.

@RedSkyX2 I'm the PR for this and I've read the next chapter.
He uses black magic to control the thugs like marionettes and kill each other, then rips out Nasha's soul and puts Melina in her body.

Dex-chan lover
Hoho, I see... Frankenstein, she probably need a shell that can carry her soul, and he find a perfect body for that... yeah, perfect body

Group Leader
I dont read the novel if there is any. But I do wish he kill this new girl and let the ghost girl posses her body...

Users who are viewing this thread