Dorei Shounin shika Sentakushi ga Nai desu yo? Harem? Nani Sore Oishii no? - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Killing off the follower and turning the myterious beatiful one into a villain, author what are you doing? T-T

Holy fucking shit. That went from 0 to 100 real quick. Poor girl. She was really cute and seemed quite good-natured, too. :'( My interest also went from almost dropping (because MC) to REALLY INTERESTED just as quickly. I like curveballs, esp when something happens to someone or something I was starting to have emotional investment in. That gives me the feeling that anything goes, and in JP manga and LNs, this almost never happens.

Fed-Kun's army
damn.. kind of a bummer that she died even more so it was like that. seemed like a decent recurring character or addition to the main cast / his (not-a-harem) lol maybe he secretly has an ability that CAN revive the dead lol. he didnt even seem to like her all that much but on top of giving her close to 20% of the reward he's even on the hunt for revenge or justice. respect.

edit: also be warned the person above me had comments on another thing i was reading and they are WILD. and honestly i have no idea if thats a compliment, an insult, or neutral . just a fact hahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread