Dorei Shounin shika Sentakushi ga Nai desu yo? Harem? Nani Sore Oishii no? - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
This was an annoying chapter.

“Don’t make things difficult”

Proceeds to create a shitty misunderstanding scenario that we’ve seen play out over a thousand times.

Trash manga is trash

Dex-chan lover
Oy oy, just get rid of your stupid childhood friends. They called you a pervert. Obviously anyone who denies your way of life should be crossed out of it. You should've also told them that perverts at least get loved, unlike you!

Dex-chan lover
Are they seriously going to become slaves just for eating too much?

Dex-chan lover
Really now? You two got caught like it was nothing, and you got trained by a guy who had all three high-end titles?

And you call yourselves fighters... super sad.

Dex-chan lover
@jimmyclear No body reinforcement magic. A little girl no matter how strong they are will be weaker than your average adult male by a fair bit. hard to use magic and not hurt innocent people in a small space. Still, I don't understand why he didn't take sage or hero. Hell, demon lord could be fine if you don't lose your mind and can maintain your morality. Won't have to become evil

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax

The titles are still there, but he won't show them on the card as his main title. Sure, he can become demon lord, but no all demon lords are evil. Some are just trying to survive like humans.

But this MC just wants a quiet life, Hero and Sage will just be requested to do a lot of things. Demon Lord would beset with the mountain called Paper-work.

Dex-chan lover
inb4 they are his new slaves
@Kevadu
With how cookie cutter the plot has been i would be surprised if they didnt end as his slaves.

Dex-chan lover
@Kevadu and they even afforded it. The hubbub was simply because they had been loud about it, so someone paid ppl to get rid of them? I don't understand the society the manga depicts.

Contributor
>inb4 these are a pair of upright blokes

Ahahaha... ha...

I can dream right?

Fed-Kun's army
welllp! I guess to show them that "being a slave trader doesnt mean your evil" the MC will have to buy them..

Dex-chan lover
@jimmyclear I guess, but could do that trope of super strong folk living in a really dangerous area where few to none come near

Users who are viewing this thread