Dorei Shounin shika Sentakushi ga Nai desu yo? Harem? Nani Sore Oishii no? - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
ffs just kill them all already OTL fucking wasting chapters on useless shit, feelsfuckingbadman

Contributor
@AbyssalMonkey I dropped on chapter 3 and thought i should take a look on the comments to see if it got better, but I see it's still the same.

Anotoher one i'm gonna drop. The MC is another fucking pussy. Just kill the guy who is obviously the big bad guy of the arc and make the girls your slaves. This is just taking the route of another generic trash isekai. I bet $5 this is gonna get an anime adaptation before Komi-san just because is an isekai.

Dex-chan lover
@MoonlightwolfchanX The chapter is way too short, and as you said, all about some guys and a situation we already knew would be resolved easily by last chapter.
So yeah, exactly what I wanted too /s

Also, what a great idea, you notice the guy can cast some kind of super-grade magic without chanting. And yet you think it a good idea to send goons at him while remaining in position? Even if he was just a healer, he should at the very least know enough magic to deal with you unless you take cover, and even then enough to "accidentally" burn down the building and prolly get attention of guards.

Dex-chan lover
Time for a good ol beatdown. Still amused the MC is going the diplomatic route.

Dex-chan lover
too many pages wasted and this drag
until half of chapter 13

Dex-chan lover
Not worth being a chapter, but these bastards are definitely going to die.

Also, why the FUCK would you fight him? You know he's a high-level magician and he's able to make a slave out of the woman who's committed untold numbers of crime, theft, and murder and make her his bitch. Why would you not give him what he wants? Cut your losses, it's more risky and costly for the company to end up with a bunch of dead guards than it would be just to hand over some girls you don't know.

Dex-chan lover
For some one WHO Probaly does Shady scheming stuff like This ofte you sure aint smart if you get Attacks a guy you just Saw ude highclass magic like whay

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone beside the MC would have started a brawl the second those two idiots opened their mouth.

Dex-chan lover
@Wolvenworks
Yup, first trying to avoid trouble with low cost. All those raging kids in the comment section would fall down quickly in risky situations.

Users who are viewing this thread