Dorei Shounin shika Sentakushi ga Nai desu yo? Harem? Nani Sore Oishii no? - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Double-page supporter
@Aran1 You don't need actual woman to test it. You assume too much and have dirty brain as the first thing you think is the fart. Kinda explain why you first think it is groping which it is not.

@jeirlen ..... at no point did i say you did.....

welp conversation over then. amusement gone. thats a distraction statement. you didnt bother replying to any of the points i made, questions i asked and came up with a reply to something i didnt suggest or say. we had something nice going and you ruined it. i think its best we see other comments from now on.

no i knew what you meant. you literally wrote farter... theres nothing for me to misunderstand here. i mentioned it was a type-o so i clearly knew you wrote the wrong word. your reply doesnt even make sense.
http://puu.sh/ECVEJ.png

i wasnt trying to be mean or insult you. there was no need for that.
also, because this is a better response to you after you edited your post. ok boomer

Dex-chan lover
Guild Master is real sly, he used the over the shoulder boob grab

Dex-chan lover
As someone also taking the AP Micro/Macro exam, I appreciate your effort.

Can't wait for the next upload @Suffaru

Did he just condemn his friend to permanent death/ nonexistence? Will her soul still dissipate when she dies or does she still live in the afterlife now that she has a new body?

Aggregator gang
the heck was the guildmaster hiding that he could hear all that but not have them notice lol. . hmm she either said she's in love with him and wants to marry him. or that they did 'the deed' . possibly both. it's nice that melina has a good friend though.

for the above i think they're overthinking it, should be the equivalent of her just not having died. if she dies again she'd go back to lingering soul then dissipate like she was. though i could be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread