Dorei Shounin shika Sentakushi ga Nai desu yo? Harem? Nani Sore Oishii no? - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
You are huge!, that means you have huge guts. RIP and tear.

Group Leader
Who let the Soul Calibur create-a-character into the manga?

Dex-chan lover
How does she hold her hands like that in front of her with the guy gripping like that? It looks like he isn't exerting any pressure at all, but that means she should fall down...
Edit: looks like the artist... Uh... "Fixes" it for ch 19.

That dude is huge.. Kinda reminds me of a few Kenshiro's enemies with such entry visuals plus that lady praying in such a way seems awfully weird..

Dex-chan lover
Yay, the terrible chirography is back!

Things to note:
-Crimson Black Panthers is an oxymoron, as Black Panthers are defined by the pigment of their coats. If they're not black, they're just a leopard or a Jaguar. They are dumb.

-Zeoris is becoming more of a Gary Stu as the series goes on...

-That girl in the wagon is the Goblin Slayer meme from a few years back

-Someone should add the Pillarmen meme onto that last panel

Double-page supporter
I see somebody has already mentioned all the stupidities in this chapter but I'll say it again anyway since they really but me.

Crimson Black Panther is the most oxymoron name I've ever heard. How can the Black Panther can be crimson anyway? It makes zero sense.

The bandit boss is really huge! How the flying f*ck he could fit in the wagon?!

That nun/priestess can keep her posture straight even when she is being one-handed carrying by some huge dude must have very strong abs muscle rival to Mikasa. That's panel is so unnatural that it irks me.

Users who are viewing this thread