Dorei Shounin shika Sentakushi ga Nai desu yo? Harem? Nani Sore Oishii no?

Ya know i was willing to give this a chance but then the way they went about disposing of that character like wtf!.... in done.

Group Leader
This confirms my manga golden rule:
the more titles are longer the more chances it sucks rise higher

First a lot of anger over "slave" trope being used but it's just something that has been popular in manga for a while and good excuse to gather beautiful girls around MC. I've read on and treats them more like friends then slaves.

For those reading this chapter 5 and thinking about dropping as someone who's read ahead i'll ask have faith it hasn't gone to crap, at least yet
chapter 6 spoilers:
The dead girl takes over the killer girls body

@legendaryswordsman
You kind of ruined it by suggesting there will be a good ending. My guess having neither seen raws or spoilers:
the ghost girl takes over the beast girl's body

fixed thx for letting me know. reading the raw, u read ch. 7 yet
what do u make of that person at the end seems suspicious of the MC

Dex-chan lover
The art style and tone don’t really match what’s happening in this manga. Purchasing and selling of slaves, brutal murders, body controlling dark magic, soul separating dark magic. It’s so focused on becoming a generic isekai slavery harem that it’s losing its potential to be anything but mediocre.

The title makes no sense, since "Haram" simply means forbidden in Arabic.

So in a sense, the "harem"-tag is justified in stories where the main character is forbidden to have a relationship with any of the female characters he interacts with, but it's out of place where the main character "owns" the female characters (i.e. by enslaving them, buying them, seducing them with a skill, etc.).

Dex-chan lover
I just found this crap again on IsekaiCentral, so I just want to clarify something:
The immense low ratings aren't, at least, JUST because "omigord deh slavery is badz" -- if the MC was an anti-hero whom had the personality that'd actively benefit, and enjoy, the suffering of others -- it'd be appropriate for the theme of slavery, and there'd be nothing wrong with it.
(otherwise, it'd be like complaining that an NTR doujin is NTR. Don't read what you don't like...)

But instead, the MC is a basic-beta-lazy-passive-retard-arse Jap MC. The only reason he took up Slavery is because a purty elf waifu did so before his eyes. That makes him as interesting to follow as it is to watch paint dry.

@Asriel
If you want to argue with people about something, at least read a dictionary first to make sure you're not speaking rubbish...
Harem =/= Haram, but it is derived from it. It is "forbidden" more in the sense of "any other male to approach", other than the master of the house.

Dex-chan lover
@DjAlexDubCheck And the rare few exception ones like Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? is an amazing series.

I read a lot of isekai but this one is the least convincing yet. I can't feel the emotion at all on this one. There are slave trade, murder, revenge but i cannot feel the tension at all. Im not being drawn to the story at all

Dex-chan lover
What a convoluted backstory for a character we have no investment in. Also he never followed up on the theft or clearing things with the authorities.

Users who are viewing this thread