Dorei Shounin shika Sentakushi ga Nai desu yo? Harem? Nani Sore Oishii no?

Aggregator gang
the first chapter is basically

we are eluded to the fact that mc is op.

we are foreshadowed what mc will become.

we are shown the mc is op and the foreshadowing is fulfilled.

a very stupid plot line in my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
Slave merchant? What a waste. You profit more when monopolizing hot girls. ?

Dex-chan lover
Man.. who wrote this manga?

It's like..
"Hey I'm living an easy live you know, I'm gonna find a job! What's that? I can be a Hero?! I can also be a Demon King of the sort?! and also Great Sage?! What's this?! a Slave Merchant?! I'll take this one since it's easier compare to the other job!"

Like.. what is this?? The MC is supposed to be surrounded by girls (well there's a harem tag for this manga) eventually and also an OP character?
I'm fine with an OP character story, heck I'm pretty much enjoy an OP character story (usually anyway), but this is terrible...

Well it's still got 1 chapter (at this point anyway), let's see how it goes on...

That's gonna be one awful read.

>"I want to live an easy life!"
>decides to be a fucking slave merchant because hero/demon lord/great sage are obviously much more of a pain
>also super basic elf girl

Come on.

This manga is just plain awful, there's NOTHING redeemable about the 1st chapter.
You can replace ANYTHING they say with " You Must Do this because the Plot says so"

I'm LITERALLY pulling my hair out at the job selection scene. What Logic is that? MY GOD you idiot!

@MistahMoose

You can't even say it's a good manga if you like that shet. The 1st chapter is simply TERRIBLE beyond belief.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't Great Sage be the easiest? Just lock yourself in a room claiming its research required for your title, occasionally hand out a book of scribbles saying its the sum of some research written in code.

Dex-chan lover
There should be a law against machine-translated series summaries. This is atrocious.

Dex-chan lover
There should be a law against machine-translated series summaries. This is atrocious.
Seriously. Even with the most basic knowledge of japanese you could put up something more coherent. I guess it's better than nothing, but put SOME effort into it.

Dex-chan lover
certainly isn't gonna be a new citizen kane but i'll still read it. thanks for picking it up.

Users who are viewing this thread