Dorei Tensei: Sono Dorei, Saikyou no Moto Ouji ni Tsuki - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Aggregator gang
He’s pretty good at wooing girls, but then again he did have that one chick who loved him in his last life

that princess needs a kick in the head
if it wasnt a reincarnated prince then she would have caused enormous trouble for a slave just following his orders

Aggregator gang
I still don't get it why the strongest person probably in the world, in terms of magic, is totally simping to some random small country princess, when I assume he could take that slave mark off anytime he wanted..? What he gets doing that, other than him freeing himself, and beginning a life as an adventurer/magic researcher (since he did that before)... It's confusing why a story of a strong slave would be more interesting, than the story of a guy who does as he pleases, and is not someones servant...? Though that's just my opinion ofc

Ne1 else tired of seeing "As expected of ..."? 😁

Good character development so far. It's like a natural pace rather than over the top.

Dex-chan lover
I still don't get it why the strongest person probably in the world, in terms of magic, is totally simping to some random small country princess, when I assume he could take that slave mark off anytime he wanted..?

Well, there's your problem. Story didn't say jack about him being able to do that, why are you assuming he can? If anything was shown when he discovered he had the mark, it was that he seemed quite sure he would be dealing with it for some time. He kind of looked distraught about it, actually. "Welp, there goes my freedom" sort of thing.

Users who are viewing this thread