Dorei Tensei: Sono Dorei, Saikyou no Moto Ouji ni Tsuki - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

Double-page supporter
I have a feeling that rather than being too small to be known, Euresia is being purposely oppressed and shunned.

remind me why is he angry at the old man for saying straight up facts just because he is horny for said country's princess
like he himself thought of her country like that

Dex-chan lover
Now, show off a dance style that was popular 20 years ago!

Thanks for the chapter!

@coykili Same, the disparity between the intelligence and maturity of our MC and his waifu is huge. The princess will always create trouble and I hate it when supporting character create a mess and MC is supposed to clean after them, and vice versa.

Dex-chan lover
Why is this princess easy to brag over being a princess of a small and unknown country.
MC also seems to be developing Stockholm syndrome

Fed-Kun's army
@versub Is not really, her kingdom didn't enslaved his people.... They are enslaved by literally the continent itself... Remember, he knew of their circumstances when he became aware he was a slave of the clan he was reincarnated.
Also they are a special type of slaves which only royalty uses(IIRC). Don't you remember the first couple of chapters? is only the 15th chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
@versub It has been a while since I read the start but I don't think the MC ever really cared about being a slave to the princess or cared much about being a slave in general

Yep, I have said it before but still gonna say it again. This Princess was really attention seeker and truthfully just incompetent. Just hope she realize that someday and get better or else just sit still and dont make a scene. -_-

Dex-chan lover
@versub @Petnavis
I believe it was portrayed in the first few chapters is treated like a lifelong job your chosen for (aka it's similar to pre medevil slavery minus some exceptions like the spartans), something similar to a butler or rarely, bodyguard, like wals case, if it's like the past, it's basically not really as bad as it sounds, the worst part of it is your bound to your job until your unable to, and in ancient times where things were really bad, some people voluntarily became slaves in such a manner as it guaranteed room and board, so it's not entirely right to think of it with modern lenses, that said we might find it problematic, but historically this was far from uncommon, and slaves that served such a master would in fact, consider such a great honor and fight to the death for them, so wals actions are quite realistic, if he wasn't reincarnated of course.
Oh and such slaves can be freed if they prove themselves worthy of such, even becoming nobles themselves and sometimes the slavery contract was temporary, something that is also uncommonly known these days, slavery for life was usually only reserved for war criminals in ancient times, otherwise freedom was possible for most.

Users who are viewing this thread