Dorei Tensei: Sono Dorei, Saikyou no Moto Ouji ni Tsuki - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
@Miles1937 i was thinking of that possibility, but that'd be contradictory since the very reason he reincarnated was because his body was failing after overusing his magic
what would anyone be able to do with a broken body about to die? unless he had a way to restore the body, a way not even the most powerful magician knew about...

Fed-Kun's army
It's pretty clear that the Evil Cult is likely impersonating the MC.

Not entirely sure but since this is a manga the son is evil, not the hot daughter

Dex-chan lover
I bet she knows Ars (that how you spell it?) is fake, and she was doing her own investigation.

Dex-chan lover
Right, what even is the Evil Cult doing? Are they killing people? Committing serious war crimes against war crimes? Researching forbidden magic? Asking door by door asking people if they want to join them? Because it looks like the story will go towards a corrupt government and probably Fiel already realized the current king Ars isn't the real Ars, who knows lol

I just hope Fiel isn't the mother of the new sudden son of Ars and MC got NTR'd for that :(

Oh my god. Evil Cult is probably other name of "Jehowiani". Chodzą od drzwi do drzwi i chcą rozmawiać o Bogu. They are really evil.

This is purely an assumption on my part. But I'm guessing Fiel Alstromelia found out that the person in Wal's original body isn't him. So she's trying to find her true master. And the imposter is part of the cult and deflecting attention away from himself to incriminate her. Or perhaps she is in the cult but the cult knows the truth. Again, these are just assumptions on my part.

Fed-Kun's army
she probably figured out that someone elses souls possesed Ars' body after he reincarnated

Is someone else possessing Ars's body? wasn't he dying before he reincarnated?

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
tbh I really dont have a clue how to solve this mystery. I hope the big reveal is awesome

either he got raped by someone after he "died" or someone else possessed his body or his sperm got extracted and inseminated into a woman......either way it's not pleasant

no worries,
he will kill those bastard and save our elf gurl.

Users who are viewing this thread