Dorei Tensei: Sono Dorei, Saikyou no Moto Ouji ni Tsuki

Dex-chan lover
Its not bad but they seem to skip through a lot of things. They should submit this manga as an AGDQ entry.

A- from me. Each chapter is intriguing and new. We don't have any annoying big-breasted characters, all characters are new, and have personality, Even the princess is likable (Which is very hard to do.)
Fight scenes are phenomenal, showing fast-paced, jumping-all-over-the-place, punches/slashes. MC is very interesting, calm-headed, and not a pervert(Unlike some "others".).
The only complaint from me is that the chapters are short.

The first few chapters were good and exciting to read but the last few chapters were pretty bad, I really hope it doesn't become trash.

Fed-Kun's army
This is getting really hella hecking promising I want mooooore

Nice manga, I don't understand why they shoehorn the "omg this man is so strong I might have fallen for him uwu" trope, it doesn't seem like the guy even cares about having a relationship with anyone

Fed-Kun's army
Could someone please explain? He reincarnated, but his older body "Ars" is still alive?

@nago bro I speculate that his brother is keeping the death hidden or has assumed his identity to rule tyrannically . Or maybe he can't reveal that kingdom has lost its main firepower ars

Users who are viewing this thread