Dorei Tensei: Sono Dorei, Saikyou no Moto Ouji ni Tsuki

Dex-chan lover
Ehhhhhhh... I'm gonna hold off on giving this a rating so far.

Some parts are good, other parts are pretty... Well, they need to better develop the personalities of those present in the story, I'll say that much...

well this was interesting till the few previous chapters but now its just meh ..... especially that dumb princess i frikkin hate her😂

I'm guessing he didn't reincarnate, but swapped bodies so the real Ars has taken over his position.

@Christopher , yes seems like that's the case here. Everyone clearly thinks he's alive. Probably only those who know about that resurrection project feels there's something different, but probably they can't be so sure about this.

Someone spoil ars for me, is it a fake, someone possessed his body? whats goin on

The story actually interesting, but sadly the artwork in some scene and fight was poorly written and make the manga story downgrade

The female lead is so fucking annoying, it drags down a good story.

I'm dropping this novel with one last comment, wasted potential.

the FL is an absolute bitch and she is ass useless as fucking Sakura, even as annoying as her. its getting to the point that i want to drop it but i like the mc so hopefully she dies or stops being useless sometime soon

Users who are viewing this thread