Dorei wo Choukyoushite Harem Tsukuru - Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
The entire joke is that the master pretends to be a perv who is grooming these girls while actually he's just a good person who gave them homes and a good life and is tsundere about it. Do people not get that?
Yeah, he's grooming them, but they'll never be good enough for his tastes, so we don't get the end result and he just ends up raising them well. So anyone complaining about grooming in this comic is being foolish, it's like complaining about the sexual overtones in a hentai, or violence in a horror.

Well that's the initial joke, I'm sure with how it's going the girls will eventually jump him, but the humour is then that the tables have been turned.

Dex-chan lover
Noice, you can now complain again about grooming fictional characters in here too.
That's...literally the point of this manga? Not that I approve of it but the point is made in the first chapter.bruh.

Group Leader
Last chapters' lewds were Ruberry and Conia being lewd with each other. I'll get them done later today o tomorrow.
Why make new entries for all of the lewd chapters though? Why not collect them all in a single "manga" for ease of reading? If they are a collection they really aren't individual off-shoots.

you dumbass normies are thinking about this too much and too hard
just stay happy and jerk off to anime hentai
is it so hard to be degenerate?

Dex-chan lover
It's a "failed" attempt at grooming, he made it quite clear at the beginning what his intentions where back when he bought them, but over the years his feelings for them changed and now he sees them more as daughters.

Problem is the girls themselves DID grow up to want to ride his dick anyway all on their own.

Fission Mailed.
Mission Failed Successfully

Dex-chan lover
In my opinion he'll end up banging them anyway, there's too much sexual energy pent-up and the girls clearly don't want any other man besides their master. On top of that in the uncensored versions the master is already helping Conia relieve her sexual urges.

Him banging those three is the only acceptable ending. Don't screw up author.

Users who are viewing this thread