Dorei wo Choukyoushite Harem Tsukuru - Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Noice, you can now complain again about grooming fictional characters in here too.
It is absolutely grooming without any shame, though he seems to not see them sexually at all himself.

The girls though absolutely want to jump his dick if they could.

This series knows how degenerate it is and does not hide it.

"Proceeds to go check if there are new hentai bonus chaps"

Dex-chan lover
Alright place your bets on what's the next bonus chap will be about on this one.

I can't see anything on this chap that can be lewdable.

Yuri with animal eared girl?

NTR with some guy asking her out?

More masturbation fantasy chaps?

Group Leader
Alright place your bets on what's the next bonus chap will be about on this one.

I can't see anything on this chap that can be lewdable.

Yuri with animal eared girl?

NTR with some guy asking her out?

More masturbation fantasy chaps?
Last chapters' lewds were Ruberry and Conia being lewd with each other. I'll get them done later today o tomorrow.

Dex-chan lover
Tbf the whole reason he bought them was to raise them into his ideal so yeah. The Hikaru no Genji plane trope is still pretty popular in Japan.

Dex-chan lover
I like to think that at some point, the master forgot his initial intentions of making a harem and simply started treating them as his daughters.
I think he was just pretending to have dirty intentions, what he really wanted from the beginning was to give them a good home. That's not saving him from the incoming rape tho.
Also thanks for the chapter, we already have a tsundere and a yandere, what trope does Conia follows?

Dex-chan lover
After reading to this chapter. I can only say that I don't know how to feel for this manga. It's weird because it's 'grooming', but at the same time i think it's just a facade that he don't realize that he wants to make the slaves lives much more better than they are in the past, but at the same time again, the master goal from the beginning is to grow the slaves up and then make a harem (love) and to them. Yeah i dont know how to describe it other than weird.

Dex-chan lover
I think he was just pretending to have dirty intentions, what he really wanted from the beginning was to give them a good home. That's not saving him from the incoming rape tho.
Also thanks for the chapter, we already have a tsundere and a yandere, what trope does Conia follows?
Kuudere

Also I still don't quite see this series as grooming tbh. Throughout their life he raised them like daughters not girls to be fucked. I feel people don't know what grooming means these days.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well, the idea clearly seems to have been grooming from the start. It is named "Training slaves to make a harem", not even trying to hide it.

Now, if that plan stands after time went on...

Dex-chan lover
He was going for Genji method, lost the plot, and started raising them as his kids while never dropping the pervy slave master routine... all the while, the girls want nothing more than to ride him raw (in all senses of the word) and keep getting clam slammed. Least they have each other...and the occasional random tentacle monster.

Dex-chan lover
Kuudere

Also I still don't quite see this series as grooming tbh. Throughout their life he raised them like daughters not girls to be fucked. I feel people don't know what grooming means these days.
It's a "failed" attempt at grooming, he made it quite clear at the beginning what his intentions where back when he bought them, but over the years his feelings for them changed and now he sees them more as daughters.

Problem is the girls themselves DID grow up to want to ride his dick anyway all on their own.

Fission Mailed.

Users who are viewing this thread