Dorei wo Choukyoushite Harem Tsukuru - Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
i think its possible that he lost his daughters, and his love to them is genuine
I was thinking childhood friend or sister. It seemed like at the time he wasn't powerful enough to prevent it so I thought it happened before he was an adult or had authority/power.

A wife that dies in childbirth and the child dies as well would fit.

It would also fit him not having sex with them until now.

Dex-chan lover
I found myself taking some liberties on page 3. Conia says something along the lines of “This is the law of nature, the strong takes from the weak.” To which Ruberry replies: “Do not confuse your privileges as a noble with the laws of nature!”. I think what I wrote fits nicely but I still dread the day I become like one of those retards that translate lolicon to age-gap. :shamihuh:
I mean, now that you've done that, why not translate it to age-gap? Hell, why not just throw away the rest and take out the incest at this point? We already didn't care what they said once. Why stop there? 🤷‍♂️

Fed-Kun's army
It's decided in the order of maturity then lmao
Also, tf, dude is a duke. That's the highest rank for nobility right under the royal family right?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
He is a duke? High chance of being related to the ruling family of the empire? I wonder if he left behind his title and family because he's a deviant who adopts demon girls to breed. Then again, it may be a common thing for nobility.
we alrdy know he was duke for long time lol.... the fact rubbery school are for noble only ..and the fact other kid cant make fun of her because her dad its high rank noble

Yeah, I'll place myself amongst those who reckoned Daisy was the eldest, Ruberry was second and Conia would be the youngest. Huh, go figure.

Dex-chan lover
I found myself taking some liberties on page 3. Conia says something along the lines of “This is the law of nature, the strong takes from the weak.” To which Ruberry replies: “Do not confuse your privileges as a noble with the laws of nature!”. I think what I wrote fits nicely but I still dread the day I become like one of those retards that translate lolicon to age-gap. :shamihuh:
I mean you cant get worse than that Dragon Maid localizer that cant read JP

Dex-chan lover
Conia - Eldest, does whatever the **** she wants and gets away with it because firstborn
Ruberry - second, always trying to prove herself, most able to self manage
Daisy - youngest, most spoiled, frequently looks to the others for guidance.

IMO.

Dex-chan lover
I always thought the master was also once a slave, because of his facial tattoo. That's unlikely given his status. :thonk:

Users who are viewing this thread