Dorei wo Choukyoushite Harem Tsukuru - Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
When I saw the raws I thought the punchline was that she made a joke about her dad's balls. This one works as well

Dex-chan lover
Knowing Conia's propensity to wandering off into the horizon for fun, she probably did something that made her queen of some distant land. Probably killed the dragon she got that ball from and saved a kingdom in the process.

Group Leader
Dex-chan lover
What? The last 2 panels make no sense
Cat girl revealed its a dragon gem so succubus girl threw something? the catgirl? the gem? did she take it back? theres no continuity

Dex-chan lover
Man I want to wear the equivalent of dragon balls on my neck, but it's women boobs instead. Dragon boobs.

Thanks for the translation.

Resident Yuripig
Contributor
What? The last 2 panels make no sense
Cat girl revealed its a dragon gem so succubus girl threw something? the catgirl? the gem? did she take it back? theres no continuity
Yes, read the real TL note. Ruberry grabbed the dragon ball back and tossed the bunnygirl into the sky b/c she was embarrassed that the dragon ball was actually a dragon testicle.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, read the real TL note. Ruberry grabbed the dragon ball back and tossed the bunnygirl into the sky b/c she was embarrassed that the dragon ball was actually a dragon testicle.
Ohh, I assumed she threw the dragon nut since the flying thing was so tiny, but upon zooming in it could be humanoid. I guess bunnies fly now!

Dex-chan lover
Did she just launch her?

Launch her? I barely knew her.

a545998a40d00ca95bd6f487b321ed91.jpg

(horrible pun older than most of the readers here, let alone the 3 kids in the story)

Yeah, I was also wondering why that Dragonoid was looking and kinda blushing at the necklace, kek
Probably wonder if he's bigger lol.

Users who are viewing this thread