Dorei wo Choukyoushite Harem Tsukuru - Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
R.I.P Illusion, Hongfire.
Fuck I miss Hongfire. There's still a few of the guys that pop up from time to time on a subreddit dedicated to the site, but still...
All those mods and tutorials just gone forever

Dex-chan lover
Illusion going down? Damn, I still have fond memories of sinking hundreds of hours into artificial academy 2 and other bangers. We truly ended up in the worst timeline :cry:

Dex-chan lover
what a fraud.

"it'll work out"

okay_i_believe_you__by_chaser1992_dd2r05q-fullview.jpg

Dex-chan lover
what kind of love are we talking about here? Familial or Sexual?

Dex-chan lover
westoids getting triggered over everything is nothing new. have you seen people unironically saying big tit senpai is loli
Originally the term did include (ridonkulously adorable) Shortstack like her since it was more of a term for a "Character Design type" but these days it's probably best to not use it that way since it seems the west decided Small people are automatically kids ... which is kinda incredible rude to short people if you ask me.
Fun Fact: Pixiv actually lists her under the Oppai-Loli Tag

Fed-Kun's army
RIP Illusion indeed. Never liked raplay, but I definitely played the heck out of a bunch of their more vanilla offerings. They're basically the only other big 3D Hgame developer other than the one making COM3D2 too, and basically the only ones making Sim types.

That said, ROOM GIRL, their last work, feels a tad bit underwhelming imo.

Dex-chan lover
westoids getting triggered over everything is nothing new. have you seen people unironically saying big tit senpai is loli
Originally the term did include (ridonkulously adorable) Shortstack like her since it was more of a term for a "Character Design type" ...
Fun Fact: Pixiv actually lists her under the Oppai-Loli Tag

Any female manga/anime character with a small, cute, childlike body is a loli. The term still describes a character design type more than an in-story age range. It's ignorant "westoids" who think loli always means literal child. It does not. Loli characters are typically - but not necessarily - underage.

Add developed breasts, as in the case of Tiny Senpai's title character, and you get an oppai-loli (Pixiv tag is correct, of course). Add great supposed age, and you get a lolibaba. All still lolis tho.

Saisou-Tiny-Senpai-Too-web.png

^ Shiori-senpai is, for the record, textbook oppai-loli character design.

Last edited:
Group Leader
they got screwed the moment the fortune came from an Hakua/Aqua (axis church) believer...

Dex-chan lover
Lotsa Text
Pretty much, I mean honestly why would the Pixiv Tag not be correct to begin with? I would assume the Japanese know best what their own terms mean :p
I mostly wrote it like that because ... well as you yourself pointed out most Westerners misunderstand the term so it's best to be careful with it's use because the internet never forgets and is also full of douchebags.

Dex-chan lover
RIP Illusion. Maybe the heat was getting to be too much. Room girl was just too plain.

Supporter
Sad news about illusion. I had many good hours with their games. Although I lost interest in the games since they were often to similar or poorly optimised. But it's still unfortunate since they were one few developer with "bigger" games. Oh well...

Dex-chan lover
RIP illusion... good times browsing hongfire, anime-sharing and the illusionsoft discord for new mods...

Dex-chan lover
I remember first hearing about them through the Rapelay controversy. At the time there were not many games like it known in the west where you are basically a pr0n director, at most some flash games on newgrounds as far as I knew, so despite the terrible translation I did play it for a while.

Nowadays they are mostly known for their games' character creators and how people use them with mods to create basically any character, using Honey Select 2 for the more realistic models and Koikatsu for the more animesque art style.

Mostly, they are used in some patreon-funded but otherwise free pr0n games, or not-pr0n games in itch.io.
I wonder if them closing will make it count as abandonware and will make it fine to actually commercialize games using those...

Dex-chan lover
The Loli Police (as I think of them) are zealots, so that doesn't surprise me. Any female that's short is a loli to them, regardless of breast size, canonical age, or even being shown regularly going out drinking alcohol. Give them time, they'll start saying age-shrunken grandma characters are lolis too, because they're small.

Some of them attack real women, especially ero-cosplayers, that are smaller than average as well. I'm convinced most of them are misogynists. That and/or closet pedophiles, outraged that people can openly enjoy liking smol female characters.

Users who are viewing this thread