Dorei wo Choukyoushite Harem Tsukuru - Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
Send up the Dick signal; our man is needed now more than ever.

Dex-chan lover
Soooo...they fucked or will next chapter explain to us what "ackshully" happened?

Dex-chan lover
Something that frustrates me with Harem series like these (IE. Mikadono), is the MC eventually stops being a character and turns into a Plot point. They stop being a Focal character and become a Prize and it's always a shame. In the last 10 issues, the MC only said:

"Eat"
"Uhuh"
"Ku ku ku ku" x 2
"You are both Half Breeds"

And he appears only twice in that time for 1-2 panels. And just like with Mikadono, when you focus too much on the girls and ignore the love interest they want so badly, he stops being a character and becomes a prize in a forever ongoing competition

TBF, Master stopped really being a character after the time skip. Except for maybe that one chapter where they took care of another slave girl. That's the last time he really had any impact on the girls outside of making them horny.

Heck, you can even argue before the time skip that he was simply there to act as a moral compass. We don't know about his origins, why he has the respect/finances of a noble, why he wanted to adopt slave lolies, nor why he seems to hold a more liberal view of slaves compared to his assumed peers. Even that necklace he gave to that other slave girl is a mechanic that is never fleshed out.

But hey, I'm not complaining. I wanted to see some horny demi-human incest and it's delivering :boomer:

Dex-chan lover
Something that frustrates me with Harem series like these (IE. Mikadono), is the MC eventually stops being a character and turns into a Plot point. They stop being a Focal character and become a Prize and it's always a shame. In the last 10 issues, the MC only said:

"Eat"
"Uhuh"
"Ku ku ku ku" x 2
"You are both Half Breeds"

And he appears only twice in that time for 1-2 panels. And just like with Mikadono, when you focus too much on the girls and ignore the love interest they want so badly, he stops being a character and becomes a prize in a forever ongoing competition

But the master isnt the main character here. Its the half succubus girls.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, with her urges supressed, Ruberry finally can think straight and talked some sense to her. Daisy is like a walking ticking time bomb who needs a good slapping (and humping)

What you mean "despite his best efforts" bro raising semen demons was the whole point,just waiting for them to be of age pedo is nono

Users who are viewing this thread