Dorei wo Choukyoushite Harem Tsukuru - Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
Okay confirmed... Sees them as daughters, Ruberry said family too... This is going to end not in harem getting fucked but him marrying them off to strangers. I bet Rubbery will be first what with the magic school and what not.

I hope I am wrong but am going to fucking hate it if this comes to pass.

Dex-chan lover
Okay confirmed... Sees them as daughters, Ruberry said family too... This is going to end not in harem getting fucked but him marrying them off to strangers. I bet Rubbery will be first what with the magic school and what not.

Well Looking at the title.. I'm not gonna think it will end up splitting up like that.. And Daisy already became so attached to him so It Near Impossible for her to Marry her to someone else.. And the Master already had a plan in Ch 1 if I remember..

Dex-chan lover
I guess the medicine wouldn't have actually been deadly, just wouldn't have helped to the point that she would have snapped and died of her own desire like the old myth about lonely rabbits.
The medicine would have probably just treated the symptoms, but not the underlying causes. Which in the long run would have still killed her.

Dex-chan lover
Well Looking at the title.. I'm not gonna think it will end up splitting up like that.. And Daisy already became so attached to him so It Near Impossible for her to Marry her to someone else.. And the Master already had a plan in Ch 1 if I remember..

I really hope so... I have just been getting vibes like that from Rubbery to be honest from previous chapters. Anwy fingers crossed this won't change daddy's original plan.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, the hug was lewd but Conias deadpan comments were comedy gold.
Also
PAT* PAT PAT PAT DAMN BRAT, GET BETTER PAT PAT PAT
(* sound of hugging and headpatting)

Dex-chan lover
Ah, you're probably right? though it is a bit odd that the doctor would have never heard of the horn being a drug in itself and causing problems when mixed with their prescription, but that's probably just being pedantic over an erotic story. :dogkek:
Ha, same here! But, I think Daisy is pretty good at hiding her.. eccentrics from the doctor!

Dex-chan lover
well, to be precise, he's gone to 3rd base with Conia, and all the way with Ruberry. So 1.5?

doesn't quite fit here, but generally in those stories they decided to adopt some kind of subservient being as a way to find love but ensure obedience. Because real love is messy and vulnerable.

I think there's still more to Master's story than just a dead cat making him buys sex slaves that he instead adopts as true daughters.
Probably. Then again, Orochimaru became an asshole because his parents dying made him scared of death. It's hard to tell what would set some people off.

Dex-chan lover

Doubtful, it's been pretty much confirmed all 3 Girls are pretty badly in love with him but just show it differently. Even if he would try (which I doubt from his personality) it wouldn't work. Also, considering dialog implies the "extra" chapters are canon he already did some unfamily like things with two of them.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
this is some degenerate filth, next we'll see handholding and in the end consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation
She literally needs rape correction.
rape medication
So was the issue that she was simply becoming too addicted to her medication? I'm not quite sure I follow what's going on in that regard. The dad was about to give it to her, but (seemingly) seeing her addiction threw it away.
my guess is that the medication only worked with the symptoms but didn't do anything with the real medical condition
sort of like nsaids decreasing fever but not doing anything against the infection

Dex-chan lover

No way that's going to happen. Conia mentioned once he is the only guy she wants to do ecchi things with, and the other two I am sure think the same way than her. The guy unironically deserves an harem of daughterwives.

Users who are viewing this thread