Dorei wo Choukyoushite Harem Tsukuru - Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
Idk what was fixed, it just feels like you phrased things differently.

This are the time where I would say you should rather translate things that didn't get translated yet

But since I am not don't that (translating anything) I don't think I have the right to say it. I mean it's your time spend I however you want to

Dex-chan lover

This are the time where I would say you should rather translate things that didn't get translated yet

But since I am not don't that (translating anything) I don't think I have the right to say it. I mean it's your time spend I however you want to
Judging by the discussion on the other translation, the "fix" was the "dog eat dog world" line becoming "the strong take from the weak" and the whole reason for this in the first place is that he got so pissed about his insistence on doing it his way being ignored, to the point of getting banned by the looks of it, that he did this out of spite rather than any real attempt at corrections.

Dex-chan lover
Judging by the discussion on the other translation, the "fix" was the "dog eat dog world" line becoming "the strong take from the weak" and the whole reason for this in the first place is that he got so pissed about his insistence on doing it his way being ignored, to the point of getting banned by the looks of it, that he did this out of spite rather than any real attempt at corrections.
They both basically mean the same thing, that is extremely petty

I think it was some of Conia's dialogue

Dex-chan lover
Someone should upload another but instead of "dog eat dog world" translate it as "the strong prey on the weak" or "the strong live and the weak die" as a joke :02:

Double-page supporter
Yeah, finding someone who worded things in a way he doesn't like and putting up a translation of his own seems to just be his thing. I just blocked him to not have to see his petty spite uploads anymore after seeing that that's all that he does.
Thanks for the tip, it became the first individual i have blocked in 6 years i have had this account.

Dex-chan lover
Sitting here, got notification of " new " upload.
Realizing it's a " fix " chapter which the former is fine.
I see no fix, all i see is downgrade.
WHERE THE DEGENERATE JOKES?!

Dex-chan lover
Looking at the other upload's comments, the dude's profile says 'banned'...
When I looked at their profile page it said last activity was 32 minutes ago viewing some thread, so... not sure if they're really banned or not. As petty as they are, hopefully they're at least banned from commenting.

Users who are viewing this thread