Dorei wo Choukyoushite Harem Tsukuru R18 Route - Ch. 44.5

Dex-chan lover
I don't know how I feel about this sudden change in attitude. For the longest time, he acted like it was a pain in the ass to even have them holding him. Now he's banging them left and right.
It's like he'd be perfectly happy if they go on and live their lives, but he's not going to shy away from their affections, especially if it causes them pain.

Dex-chan lover
I looked up that family tree from the credits page, dear lord...

jesus christ. How is this even biologically possible? Is he an immortal?

I don't know how I feel about this sudden change in attitude. For the longest time, he acted like it was a pain in the ass to even have them holding him. Now he's banging them left and right.

man's self worn shackles have come off.

I think in ch. 42 or 43 he said he was aware but thought the girls would get over it like a phase and find actual men their age. But with Daisy's health declining he realized it was actively hurting the girls to suppress their demonic lust. So I guess he decided to just go with it, for now.

Also, Conia is Conia.

Dex-chan lover

My favorite family tree.
And, no, he fucks them before they're 10. And sometimes uses a drug that lets them be able to bear kids before they have their 1st period.

Finally a foursome, hopefully he impregnates them all in one go.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover

If I'm not mistaken, you just need to start early.
He already impregnated someone with a daughter when he was U17.
And then impregnated the daughter with a daughter before they are older than 17.
Repeat it.
He is probably still around 60-70 years old, when the girl at the end of that chart got pregnant.

Dex-chan lover
My favorite family tree.
And, no, he fucks them before they're 10. And sometimes uses a drug that lets them be able to bear kids before they have their 1st period.
If I'm not mistaken, you just need to start early.
He already impregnated someone with a daughter when he was U17.
And then impregnated the daughter with a daughter before they are older than 17.
Repeat it.
He is probably still around 60-70 years old, when the girl at the end of that chart got pregnant.

Thanks, both of you

eca.jpg

then again, I shoulda known better once I realized the character was a dude from the School Days author.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks, both of you

eca.jpg

then again, I shoulda known better once I realized the character was a dude from the School Days author.
FUN FACT HE IS MAKOTO'S FATHER(well he is the father of 3/4 of the characters of school days)

Dex-chan lover
So all of y'all also saw that reddit post too?

This one specifically. (of said family tree and "extended")

Cause uh, yeah

Just like how there's some plenty messed up doujins, as there are plenty of VNs as well, and some of those original hentais too

as well as some of them go into fucked up territory too

gonna need to neuralyzed by neuralyzer on myself, and others, if they need to, too, shades prepared

Users who are viewing this thread