Dorei wo Choukyoushite Harem Tsukuru R18 Route - Ch. 44.7 - Harem Route 5-7

Dex-chan lover
A novel huh? I bet the author had no idea that making a story like this, besides the obvious Fanbox bait, would blossom into a full blown story. Ruberry being dominant is quite hot as well as Daisy not sitting by the sidelines.

Dex-chan lover
A novel huh? I bet the author had no idea that making a story like this, besides the obvious Fanbox bait, would blossom into a full blown story. Ruberry being dominant is quite hot as well as Daisy not sitting by the sidelines.
Yea. You can tell the author had no idea this would go places when he started. I wouldn't mind if he wrote a more coherent story in novel form and then create a a manga adaptation.

Maybe Conia's lineage will be revealed. She appears to be part succubus, part god and part cat - so far...

Dex-chan lover
Yea. You can tell the author had no idea this would go places when he started. I wouldn't mind if he wrote a more coherent story in novel form and then create a a manga adaptation.

Maybe Conia's lineage will be revealed. She appears to be part succubus, part god and part cat - so far...
So cat.....

Dex-chan lover
Where's the anal? Those assholes look mighty lonely and ready to be fucked.

Thanks for the TL

Users who are viewing this thread