Dormant Desires

wow fuck this shit. im glad the other chapters aren't translated, otherwise i would've read it unknowingly.

Seeing as how it seems a lot of people are dropping this based on my review I just feel the need to emphasize: I can't read Chinese, the spoilers are all inferred from looking at the chapters.
It also looks like some of the latest raws may have a reconciliation between the MC and the dream woman
; so who knows, I might actually start reading this again, and even revise my review eventually.

I just read the the latest couple of translated chapters (up to 18), and It doesn't seem to be quite as bad as I had initially thought.
I'm cautiously optimistic.

You can read 19, and future chapters on http://n4tsuyu.com/addictive (nope it's dropped it seems, but on tapas?)

"Please do not share it on the aggregators.
There will be some NSFW chapters at the start of chapter 2X. I don’t want the chapters to be shared to the point that the Chinese censors sees them." - @n4tsuyu

(aggregators bots are crawling here it seems)

People don't read this shit, I am from a spanish speaker country and this was completely translated in spanish.
I have read totally this and it was a great disappointmentm an awful final, there is not any answer about the real relationship between the 2 main characters.

dats sad. the uploads here ended at such a part dammit such cliffhanger. does anyone know where else can i read english tls of this huhu im poor so i cant afford paying to read on tapas huhu

Just finished the Webnovel at Tapas and the ending wasn't bad but it was really rushed. Some things were left without being properly dealt with, and others were dealt too easy and too fast. I don't know the circumstances of this work back in mainland China, but the sensation that I had is that it was meant to be much larger than in fact it ended being.

There are 41 chapters and has been completely translated elsewhere on the internet for those curious~~

Users who are viewing this thread