Dorobou-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 36 - Dorobou-chan and eavesdropping

Dex-chan lover
So she figured out he meant her real name but didn't figure that he said he went with her to the pool. I suppose bunting the ball will do although I'd have preferred it was a full swing

Dex-chan lover
Okay, yeah, the fact that she can only hear half of the conversation just barely makes it plausible that she doesn't realize that he knows they're the same person. But it's so paper thin I had to reread to be sure.

Also, is this the first time she's acknowledged on the page that she's leading a double-life?

Dex-chan lover
Stealing information? So she's a spy now? Well, she kept Yonaga waiting, so she's already a good spy, in my opinion.

The part at the beginning was kind of a fake-out. I thought Nemukata would continue to misunderstand Yonaga as some sort of super badass, but of course, it turned into a talk about vacations.

Nemukata was smart enough to realize that she was who he was talking about, but at the same time, dumb enough to not realize he probably likes both versions of her. She somehow doesn't know that he knows that she is also Dorobou-chan.

Dex-chan lover
Also, I just realized this, but this is the first time Hakaishi has appeared in some time. Can't believe he helped kickstart the end arc!

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't that her sunburn?
theres always a panel where I think they used real bewbs and mangafied them or they went sketch style just for the bewbs where they put realistic shadows down in the cleavage for some reason. Looks real out of place.

Users who are viewing this thread