Dorohedoro - Vol. 23 Ch. 167 - Farewell,All Stars

Aggregator gang
what a great manga. I found this manga by accident and it's been my favorite manga since then.
I tried to recommend this manga to my friends but it doesn't work. lol
thank you for the translation. it's a great pleasure to read this manga.
what a nice ride.

Dex-chan lover
@justanothermanganerd

from a reddit post by IgnisDIno:

"Final things we've learned:
1: There is peace in Hole
2: The magic users are the same as always
3: Kaiman and Nikaido will always be friends!!"

Man i will miss this manga a lot, it has been a few years since i had to update my top list of favourite manga, and now that is complete i will put it there it sure deserves it.

Feels kinda weird that those two didn’t end up getting together at the end.

I mean, being business partners is pretty wholesome though so I can’t complain.

Dex-chan lover
Rather than not getting with Nikaido, it feels the weirdest to me that he didn't want his face restored. And maybe the two things are related, as in... a lizard face is kind of a romantic dealbreaker. Anyway, the story was wrapped up nicely, so it's just a minor concern, really. Great manga, definitely one of my favorites.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad to see it done! Even though I joined at the second to last chapter, it was still a wild but very, very good ride! Also, many props to those who followed this amazing series for nearly 2 decades

Posting in legendary thread for posterity - a great ending to one of the best manga ever created.

Fed-Kun's army
There was so much build up for the mystery that when we finally got all the answers it was somewhat disappointing.
Most of the characters haven't grown in any significant way.
To me it was a bad decision to let the antagonist of the manga become a giant monster devoid of personality.
The humor when the situation at its direst kinda removed any tension there was.
I always hated stories where the deuteragonists disappear when fighting the antagonist.
The last fight also ended quite abruptly.

Overall, 6.5/10

Aggregator gang
I love this manga so much. Q Hayashida is a goddess. I can't believe it's finally over, and there's actually a satisfying ending with a hint of something more!

Final was kinda abrupt and meaningless... oh well. I've seen much worse.

Thank you for sharing!

Dex-chan lover
A personal fave, tho some things like baby chidaruma, and the magic users still maintaining some status quo, and whatnot. .made it feel kinda open. Too open for my taste but oh well. I still like very much this manga. One can't deny the awesome story planning going on here.
(Still, the moment I saw gyoza-fairy was when I guessed that the author was getting bored and wanted to give closure already..me thinks)

All said and done
Thank you so much Q
You gave us something completly unique

Shou definitely the real mvp of En's family. Saved their assess a bunch of times even tho they barely recognize him lol. He could also totally manipulate En if he wants too. Good thing he seems mostly a good person

Users who are viewing this thread