Dorohedoro - Vol. 23 Ch. 167 - Farewell,All Stars

this is hands down one of my favorite manga EVER,thank you Hayashida Q

Dex-chan lover
I wanted Nikaido and Kaiman, and Shin and Noi, to marry. Oh well, at least they're alive.

Poor Natsuki got butchered and never returned. That made me sad.

Dex-chan lover
Fun series and while I want a bit more satisfying of an ending with a bit more closure, everything was resolved pretty nicely and in a Dorohedoro-like fashion, so perhaps there's nothing further for me to be requesting.

Dex-chan lover
Normally this kind of gore series have bad ending. But this was a pretty good one.

The only thing i have left to say is that "Sorecerer" sounds way better than "Magic User"

Fed-Kun's army
Took half a year to finish this by going slowly and saving the next chapters for later.

For a moment there I though Guragura thrown baby Chidaruma into the past and he grows up to be EN while I mistaken the ghostly Hole as a mushroom magic.

A good ending, alternatively maybe would have liked to have seen Kaiman keep the gyoza magic. I think a bonus chapter showing an arrogant kaiman showing off his magic and seeing Nikaido get upset that Kaiman can make his own gyoza and doesn't need hers anymore, would be nice.
+

Esto por mucho no es el final perfecto, pero es uno muy bonito que me hizo sonreír. Me encantó ver qué aún después de todas las ruinas y cagadero que quedaron después de la batalla final, todos pudieron seguir con sus vidas. También me encantó ver qué En ya no está tan maniático y que ahí va a estar Shou para checarlo si se porta mal c: jja por fin Vaux va a saber lo que es ser rico! Lo único que no me gustó fue ver qué aún siguieron tratando como a perros a Dokuga y Tetsujo. Igual causaron muchos destrozos pero creo que ya lo habían pagado más que bien viendo todos sus amigos y organización muertos. En fin, la hipotenusa.

Started reading the manga after watching the great anime adaptation on Netflix and I gotta say this really lived up to my expectations. All of the characters are great and lovable and their interactions really make the manga. I’m actually glad that Kaiman and Nikaido ended as friends since it shows that you don’t have to want to fuck someone to want to help them no matter what but I do wish Shin/Noi and Fujita/Ebisu was confirmed especially Shin and Noi since they have so much backstory and chemistry together. I also feel pretty bad for the crosseye gang remnants since now they basically have nothing. Otherwise, great characters,art, world building, story, and overall manga. LETS PRAY FOR A SEASON 2 OF THE ANIME!!!

Fed-Kun's army
I read this under a week 😭😭 it was great not much to say, but it’s definitely one of my favorites!!! I can’t wait for the rest to be animated AHHHHHHHHHH ❤️❤️❤️

Shin is suddenly affected now? Lol the continuity shifts to the vet end. A lot felt rushed and thrown together...but the characters, setting, and style really compelled me through the whole series. I'm not blind to it's faults, but I still really enjoyed this.

This wacky and inconstant manga has been one of the best reads of this stupidly bad year that has been 2020.
Great job author Q Hayashida, you managed to produce an acid trip of a comic book that is undoubtedly between the best of the decade.

Users who are viewing this thread