Dorohedoro - Vol. 23 Ch. 167 - Goodbye All Stars!

Double-page supporter
can't say i expected dorohedoro to end as wholesomely as it did, with kai's monster eating ton and all the other grim shit along the way, but i can't also say i didn't love the ending

I dont like that mini hole head sticking out of the sludge drenched cloths Chidaruma was wearing... probably wont be a good influence to the baby
Happy the the surviving cross eyes guys at least got some health back
Still feel stingy about En but hey, order is order and power vacuums are scary
This was worth staying up late to read for as long as I did thanks to the translation team and autor.

That makes a lot more sense now.

I saw 5 years and thought "Wow, that's not much at all". Especially considering he started out as an infant.

Fed-Kun's army
The only part that got me emotional in this last chapter was seeing Johnson reunite with Kasukabe 😅

Dex-chan lover
Still wish he got is head back. But I get it. Great read. ty for translating

I will miss all of them ( maybe not Chota ), Goodbye All Star!! 😭
A big thanks for the translation team, you were awesome! bye

Group Leader
GG what a wild ride!

Things went wonky from the halfway but I'm glad that my boy Dokuga actually lived.
Living 5 years as a human isn't even that bad for Chidaruma but I guess it would make sense if it was a mistranslation.
Can't believe Noi x Shin didn't become canon but I suppose "being together forever" was close enough
Risu trying to become a devil was kinda unexpected but it's nice
Kaiman got his part-time job at Nikaido's store and seems to be cool with his lizard face now so all's well what ends well.

I'll still miss those guys though <3

Users who are viewing this thread